Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Need Cake Reccomendations

Hey Girls!

I need a reccomendation for a cake place! I'm trying to get the price low on the cake, so I can splurge on other things! Let me know if you love your cake person/company and they are relatively cheap. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Cake Reccomendations

• Options
    nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River. Not sure how much they are because my cake is included with the reception venue.  But I have also heard good things about Rito's, Michael Angelo's, and Cakes by Nadine.
    Hope these options help!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what you'd call inexpensive, but we used Breads and Beyond Bakery and their cake was something like $1.75/slice for basic flavors. Yummy, too! I think their pricing may be a bit more now, but still under $2/slice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try cakesbychristina she is amazing tell her kim sent you and she is pretty cheap
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Mare's Cake & Candy in Fairview Park. I dont they're too expensive...440-779-5836

• Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, a friend used the Rocky River Giant Eagle bakery for her wedding and it was one of the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever tasted.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Baraona's Bakery in Maple Heights. It's delicious and really reasonable. Good luck! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards