Connecticut

Registry Stalking....

It has begun!!!

We officially went "live" with our registry last week and already we have 9 items that have been bought! WOOOOT!

I now see the what the big deal is!!! Wink
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Registry Stalking....

• estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha! That's great.  I will definitely be registry stalking once we register.
    Photobucket
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! Registry stalking and then mailbox stalking were so much fun! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't registry stalk before the shower, but I have since then in anticipation for the wedding and how much stuff someone is going to have to get home for us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  You crack me up Kim!  Just wait until you're stalking the mailbox like Kate mentioned! lol!   I can't believe you've got less than 8 months to go!!! Time has flown by.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_registry-stalking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:f57ac82f-83cf-4c14-be40-475b401489e1Post:c432698a-383a-4a9d-9f10-7e80089506c6">Re: Registry Stalking....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!!!  You crack me up Kim!  Just wait until you're stalking the mailbox like Kate mentioned! lol!   I can't believe you've got less than 8 months to go!!! Time has flown by.
    Posted by akulaji[/QUOTE]

Hahah! Crazy right?!?!?

I cannot even imagine stalking the mailbox!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Haha that is great, Kim!  FI and I were just talking about registering the other day, I know I will be stalking too lol
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha- that's awesome!!!

• edited December 2011
    That's too funny. I think I'm more excited to mail box stalk but registry stalking will be fun too!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Stalking, whether it be mailbox or registry, is one of the best parts about the time leading up to the wedding!!!

And I'm with Carrie- 8 months left?! Time seriously has flown!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm definitely stalking mine too. Crate and Barrel has this "thank you manager" feature that shows you who purchased what - but it's only if they select to be part of it. Someone bought us a really nice knife and I don't know who it is yet - can't wait to find out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards