Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invites---HELP

Ok i am having the hardest time with invites & response cards! Every website i seem to come across is either outrageously expensive or they are cheap but very tacky looking! Does anyone have any good ideas for me? I have looked at michaels and thought about gettting some invites there and just taking them to staples to print them but i just dont know which route to take!

Can someone please help me!
Thanks
Courtney :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Invites---HELP

• Options
    Well, my invitations were "cheap" but I don't think they're tacky-looking.  I got them from VistaPrint.   They have coupons and deals all the time, so I would recommend you go set up an account, then wait for them to email you coupons.  I got all of my invitations, response cards, and printed envelopes for like $100 (for 75 of everything).  It was at least 50% off.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I felt the same for the longest time, until I finally took the advice of some on this board about checking out etsy.  I found 2 or 3 that I liked pretty well and contacted the designers about the possibilities of modifying the designs or colors to match what I was looking for.  They have all been extremely responsive and helpful and I am well on my way to an invitation & response card that I will be in love with and is not breaking the budget.  I noticed too that most of them will work with your budget, offer options to save costs such as changing to a postcard response card or self-assembly for layered invites. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    acaponi87acaponi87 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    If you do your research you can find some good deals on Wedding Paper Divas (weddingpaperdivas.com).

I did my STD's on the site and ended up going with them for my invites, response cards and thank you cards. With coupon codes/promos I ended up getting $200 off my order. Often times they will do bundeling deals (if you order more things you save more), holiday sales. You can also ask people if they have any other codes..I think I got one when I got my order in. I believe we ended up getting 120 invites, response cards, and TY cards plus all the envelopes (and address printing on the RSVP envelopes) for around $360.

They are adorable. I absolutely love the designs they have on the website. They are easy to design and ship quickly. The quality is wonderful.

ETA: Here's the site with most of their promos, but if you do detective work sometimes you can find others. For example I found 1 for $60 off that had ended the day before. I put it in and it still worked for me!

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/promo/wedding-paper-divas-coupon-codes-promotions.htm
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    I'm using Designer Jen
    http://www.designerjen.org

Her prices are very reasonable and we've been completely in love with our stationery.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reaves Engraving has very reasonably priced invites (they even do letterpress for super cheap). You can get a free sample kit from their website, and they will customize the invites pretty much any way you want from the catalog. The only thing is they don't really work with colored paper (basically just white and ecru, though they have many different colored inks), but if you're just looking for elegant, well printed paper, they are a great option. http://reavesengraving.com/wedding.html
  • Options
    I've been custom designing for 13 years.  Budget is my key factor when I design - it usually longer then most companies and that's because I shop around for my brides and grooms to match their invitation and still have a beautiful, elegent wedding invitations.  If you want to discuss anything, please email me at nikid506@optonline.net.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicole
    A Southard Design
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards