Missouri-St Louis

St. Louis activities for guests

I recently got married in St. Louis (West County) and created a list of things for our guests to do. The whole list and map is on our wedding website.... I also did a revised version for the gift bags and added Pappy's and Bogart's (my East Coast friends loved the STL BBQ!) Hope these help... it took me a lot of time so I hope someone else gets some value out of them! weddingwire.com/alisonandgreg (look under St. Louis)
1st pregnancy, 35 years old, due Sept 10

Re: St. Louis activities for guests

• Great information!  Congrats on your marriage!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_st-louis-activities-for-guests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:48be8ded-fa92-4bba-b66f-d679da435e8cPost:9402ddb2-a7a5-432f-b465-77c41056da22">St. Louis activities for guests</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently got married in St. Louis (West County) and created a list of things for our guests to do. The whole list and map is on our wedding website.... I also did a revised version for the gift bags and added Pappy's and Bogart's (my East Coast friends loved the STL BBQ!) Hope these help... it took me a lot of time so I hope someone else gets some value out of them! weddingwire.com/alisonandgreg (look under St. Louis)
    Posted by ach8d[/QUOTE]

This is great! You just saved me some time on my LO's baby site for out of town family. BTW Dr. Gary Ferbet from Bonhomme did our wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards