Wow, it's really dead here.

Miss you ladies.
January 2013 Moms - February Siggy Challenge - My Valentine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Hello? *echo*

• me too! it is dead! I know we have a lot going on right now. I was planning on posting later, but I just had to comment because I saw this!

I miss everyone!
  • I'm around.  It's just so quiet!  The book club has dwindled and I'm a little discouraged by it.  :(
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Raeily!  You have a blueberry!!!!  Congrats lady!!!!

Two Beast Babies on the way already, so exciting!

• YAY FOR MAMA BEASTS!
  • I love the book club :( I wish it hadn't dwindled. Are we doing another book?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I would like to do another book if anyone else is interested.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I've been sooo busy the past few weeks. And last week we were out of town on vacation, no internet. This week I've been catching up with work. But yeah, I miss you guys too.

Sessions I am up for a book -- I missed the last one, not meaning to, but May just got away from me somehow. I started reading another book while on vacation but since I've been back I've only gotten through 1 chapter this week. I am slow..
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • RaeilyRaeily member
    100 Comments
    Yay! 

Thanks! I'm very happy about my little blueberry! November 2011 Knotties are the BEAST mommies. 

I definitely wanna do another book. I definitely read random books in between our selections but I really enjoy picking a book with you ladies that I might not actually read otherwise. 

January 2013 Moms - February Siggy Challenge - My Valentine
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Thats why I like book clubs.  I tend to read the same type books all the time. (for example, right now I'm kind of on a Jodi Picoult kick.)  Anyway, book clubs encourage me to find things that I wouldn't normally read.  I love the Hunger Games and I'm sure I would've never picked them up if we hadn't read them on here.

Anyway, I'm definitely up for a book if everyone else is.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Raeily, congrats on your blueberry!! :D That was the first thing I noticed on this thread!

I unfortunately am participating in a book club containing one member and that one member is slacking. 

For my own personal life update, my family has been in chaos since my grandfather passed. My mother is the cause of all of this. However, she did make a statement to my uncle about how she'd like to see DH and I move into my grandfather's old home, which we very much hope can be a real possibility. No one has told her that DH and I have a strong interest in the house, so I think it bodes well that she thinks it's a good idea.

Other than that, I applied for a new job within my company. It would actually use my Masters and would be an extremely good fit for me. Fingers crossed that I'm a good fit for them!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards