Georgia-Atlanta

**carlyeroberts**

Carlye -
Wanted to let you know that my trial went very well.  The MUA showed up on time, was very personable, talked me about the looks I wanted, colors I wanted.  My makeup was just what I wanted.  I was on a tight schedule that day, and the MUA was finished in time.  So extremly important for a busy *and stressed!!* bride.  Shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics. 

I would recommend them!!

Re: **carlyeroberts**

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_carleyroberts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:0bada5e0-184f-4876-9fbd-0b55b81f3d11Post:2f5ab445-7369-4aa8-8a97-dce628c20c02">**carlyeroberts**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Carlye - Wanted to let you know that my trial went very well.  The MUA showed up on time, was very personable, talked me about the looks I wanted, colors I wanted.  My makeup was just what I wanted.  I was on a tight schedule that day, and the MUA was finished in time.  So extremly important for a busy *and stressed!!* bride.  Shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics.  I would recommend them!!
    Posted by ELM12345[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!
    email is carlyeroberts1979@gmail.com. I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards