Pennsylvania-Central

budgeting

Okay so my FI and I were planning on having our reception at the Cork Factory Hotel and after sitting down and talking, we just don't think its possible to do that on our budget without pushing the date back a year. So I need some help and advice.
While searching, what are the most budget friendly venues you've looked at? We plan on having 110 people or more if we can find a cheaper place. TIA!
revised
bio! (updated 08.18.10)

Re: budgeting

• aras8609aras8609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard that the Susquehanna Club is very reasonable.  It's in New Cumberland on the Army base.
  • HeykristipHeykristip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am using the Susquehanna Club and it is VERY reasonable.  You can download their price list under the vendor section here on the knot.

Good luck,
    Kristi
  • awit77awit77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies
    revised
    bio! (updated 08.18.10)
  • edited December 2011
    susquehanna club is very reasonable...if you are not looking for a dual ceremony/reception venue.

also, considering looking into restaurants which rent/close for events. coakleys, ceolitas, and appalachian brewing company are a few that come to mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

We looked into several venues and found the Lancaster Host to be great for our budget, and it includes nearly everything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • awit77awit77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great! thank you!
    revised
    bio! (updated 08.18.10)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards