Thanks to the FB group I made....

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: This board

• Options
    what group?
  • Options
    I PM'ed someone who posted about joining the Facebook group but never received a response.
  • Options

peach, did you ever get anywhere with getting back in the fb group? i looked and looked and tried to add you but i couldn't figure out how.

• Options
    I couldn't figure it out either. Frankly, I am glad to be out.
    Also, if they adjusted it from a private group to a closed group, I could get back in.
    All you have to do is go under settings and adjust it. I am shocked no one has figured that out yet.

First Look
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:bf93b418-bee6-4096-8263-f6a16e35aff3Post:72739fc4-967a-422e-bea0-961fc315beeb">Re: This board</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a bit confused about the Facebook group.   Is it invite only?  Is it a bad thing?  Are people really not posting on here anymore because there is a Facebook group? Just curious.
    Posted by polo1425[/QUOTE]

It is invite only because I set it to private. I don't think it's bad, just obnoxious if you don't turn off the notifications. Yes, people really aren't posting on here because of Facebook.

First Look
  • Options
    The Facebook Group is a fantastic tool/resource for Cbus brides!  I'm having a great experience with it.  I feel more comfortable posting and disussing on there because it's a little bit of a "safer" environment than these public blogs.  It's also easier to access on my phone, so I feel like I stay in contact with people better there. 

Much love to TK, though!--FB is just safer and fits into my life better.

If anyone who wants to be in the group would like to join, let me know and I can work with you to help make a suggestion to the Admins.  It was made private to help with confidentiality and the bride's safety (not to exclude anyone).  You can email me at alliethebride@gmail.com if you'd like to join us and I can try to help! 

There are a few simple rules in the group (just to be respectful, kind and encouraging) so if you follow those requests, you'll see it's a great resource in addition to TK!
  • Options
    The facebook page is a good thing, definitely safer, it is easier to say what is on your mind about vendors because there are none on there and it is private so no one can search what you say! There is no drama on the board and everyone is happy! :)
  • Options
    I defintely agree that the FB group is a "happy place."  I have become closer and more comfortable with some of the girls on there and it's just easier for me to access (via phone).  All are encouraged to become members of the FB group!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:bf93b418-bee6-4096-8263-f6a16e35aff3Post:96b60e29-02d6-4c20-a3d4-ac526ce607c1">Re: This board</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Facebook Group is a fantastic tool/resource for Cbus brides!  I'm having a great experience with it.  I feel more comfortable posting and disussing on there because it's a little bit of a "safer" environment than these public blogs.  It's also easier to access on my phone, so I feel like I stay in contact with people better there.  Much love to TK, though!--FB is just safer and fits into my life better. If anyone who wants to be in the group would like to join, let me know and I can work with you to help make a suggestion to the Admins.  It was made private to help with confidentiality and the bride's safety (not to exclude anyone).  You can email me at alliethebride@gmail.com if you'd like to join us and I can try to help!  There are a few simple rules in the group (just to be respectful, kind and encouraging) so if you follow those requests, you'll see it's a great resource in addition to TK!
    Posted by amcollins32[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>haha ALLIE! i just messaged you via email; i didn't know that was your posting lmao! so the e-mail seems so like i dont know you lmao!

</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards