Snarky Brides

A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire

1) Do you collect anything?

2) What's your favorite flower?

3) What's your favorite candy?

4) Are you obsessed with anything?

5) Silver or Gold jewelry?

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day?

Add your own questions if you'd like!

Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire

• ) Do you collect anything? Nope

2) What's your favorite flower? Hmm...when I was younger, a gladiola. Now sunflowers remind me of our wedding. I like anything really though.

3) What's your favorite candy? What qualifies as candy? I really like cherry blasters.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Not really, it has never been my style. I have never loved a band or anything like that. I did have a pretty good Joshua Jackson crush for a while. That would be about it.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver or White Gold, although I own lots of both (inherited)

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? E-ring and wedding band. That's it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_because-im-bored-love-questionaire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:665e3fde-b48e-474e-b945-d687a9cf4cbePost:2a683413-dc83-4c48-b764-e5ecbcb3f5c8">Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Do you collect anything  Old family photos.  I love looking at them and am getting a bunch more when I visit my mom in two weeks.  She and dad and weeding through things as they prepare to move so I am getting some that belonged to my grandparents. 2) What's your favorite flower?  Calla lilies, roses and lilacs 3) What's your favorite candy?  Snickers 4) Are you obsessed with anything?  Wine :) 5) Silver or Gold jewelry?  Silver 6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day?  My wedding rings and a pair of diamond stud earrings H got me a few years ago.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

My dad just gave me a bunch of old photos of my brother and I as kids. I scanned them all into my computer so I'd have them. I love stuff like that.
  • 1) Do you collect anything? Not really

2) What's your favorite flower? I don't really like any. I thought tulips were pretty.

3) What's your favorite candy? cookies.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Yes. Harry Potter.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? white gold.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? engagement ring and medical alert bracelet.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    1) Do you collect anything? Nope.  Well, IDK. We have an assortment of weird toys.  H has a huge DVD/BR collection.

2) What's your favorite flower? I love daisies.  Also, tulips.

3) What's your favorite candy? Sugar-free gummy bears.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? SCIENCE.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver.

These two rings:
    Although, once I start working, I will not be wearing them.  Only on days off. :(

ETA: LOOK AT MY NAILS! I quit my nail-biting habit! BE PROUD OF ME!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) Do you collect anything? I used to collect stuffed pandas, or pretty much anything with pandas on it.  Not so much anymore, because I kind of ran out of room for everything.

2) What's your favorite flower? Daffodils or tulips.

3) What's your favorite candy? Nonpareils

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Not that I can think of...

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My engagement ring and a ring on my right ring finger my grandma gave me.  I also always have a hair tie around my wrist, not sure if that counts. :)
  • 1) Do you collect anything? I used to collect Carousel Horses. Not so much anymore.

2) What's your favorite flower? Calla Lilly

3) What's your favorite candy? Gummi anything

4) Are you obsessed with anything? My cat

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My wedding and E-ring. And the first necklace he ever bought me

• 1) Do you collect anything? Not really - I used to collect magnets when I was younger - I had a ton that I displayed in my room on cookie sheets hung on the wall :-)

2) What's your favorite flower? Daisies

3) What's your favorite candy? Hmm. Probably Reeses PB cups. Or sour patch kids for the non-chocolate answer.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? I'm not sure what defines obsession but I LOVE Harry Potter and Musical Theater. I'm obsessively passionate about fighting cancer.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My engagement ring is the only jewelry I wear everyday.
    Photobucket
  • This is a P&R because I HAVE to get a workout in right now, but I still wanted play.

1) Do you collect anything? Shot glasses.

2) What's your favorite flower? Lilies and orchids.

3) What's your favorite candy? Twix.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Lots of things actually. Chinese buffets, energy drinks, shoes, and music to name a few, haha.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver. Or I could be a smartass say white gold. :)

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My wedding rings and a diamond ring that I got when Hunter was born. I never wear them when I am at home though, because I feel like they are in the way. Oh, I wear earrings everyday. I have my ears pierced twice and I have pearl studs and cz studs in at the moment.

• Awesome Card! I'm going to have to keep painting my nails to stop me from biting my cuticles.

KD, how come you stopped collecting?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_because-im-bored-love-questionaire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:665e3fde-b48e-474e-b945-d687a9cf4cbePost:05691289-ba95-4384-be87-69ecbe989e93">Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome Card! I'm going to have to keep painting my nails to stop me from biting my cuticles. KD, how come you stopped collecting?
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>The only thing that helped me was being a nurse.  I never want to put my hands near my face now.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_because-im-bored-love-questionaire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:665e3fde-b48e-474e-b945-d687a9cf4cbePost:455c0c08-d404-455b-a99c-b0c940c0924e">Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Do you collect anything? Nope.  Well, IDK. We have an assortment of weird toys.  H has a huge DVD/BR collection. 2) What's your favorite flower? I love daisies.  Also, tulips. 3) What's your favorite candy? Sugar-free gummy bears. 4) Are you obsessed with anything? SCIENCE. 5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver. 6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? These two rings: Although, once I start working, I will not be wearing them.  Only on days off. :(<strong> ETA: LOOK AT MY NAILS! I quit my nail-biting habit! BE PROUD OF ME!!!!</strong>
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

Yay you! Someday I'll do that too :-)
    Photobucket
  • 1) Do you collect anything?
    I collect comics, skeleton keys and glass decorative vases/bottles
    Lilies by far and orchids
    Snickers and skittles
    I am not really obsessed with anything.
    I absolutely CANNOT stand gold. Everything I have is silver (wedding ring is platinum)
    I wear 3 rings right now usually 4. They don't come off unless it's to clean them.
  • 1) Do you collect anything? Not really. I joke that I collect fabric though because I can't resist bringing home a pretty fabric from the store even if I have no clue what to make out of it.

2) What's your favorite flower? Tiger lilies

3) What's your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids. Yum.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Mm also not really. I do tend to get fixated on certain things though, it just changes regularly.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Silver always, or white gold. I don't like the way that yellow gold looks on my skin.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? Wedding ring, diamond 3-stone ring H got me when we first started dating, and an opal ring he got me for my birthday several years ago.

• 1) Do you collect anything? Scrapbooks. Does that count?

2) What's your favorite flower? Peonies ;)

3) What's your favorite candy? Chocolate anything. Yum! Right now, peanut butter m&ms.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Right now, Lil Wayne.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Rose Gold.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? Engagement ring and diamond studs.

• 1) Do you collect anything? Not really....wine corks, I guess.

2) What's your favorite flower? The ones that are sent to me! But I do have a thing for casablanca lillies.

3) What's your favorite candy? Sprees, Skittles, Neccos, and M&M's.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Minnesota sports, music, Zumba, Jim Krasinski...to name a fe. :)

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Most of my stuff is white gold or platinum. I have some gold jewelry that I've inherited from my mom/grandmothers, but I don't usually wear it.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My wedding rings, my diamond earrings, and my diamond necklace. I've not taken any of them off since I got them other than to clean them.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    1) Do you collect anything? Buttons is the only thing I can think of.

2) What's your favorite flower? dhalias, poppies, alliums, daisies, anemones

3) What's your favorite candy? winegums

4) Are you obsessed with anything? stephen king

5) Silver or Gold jewelry? im not a big jewelry person but id say gold cause it wont tarnish like silver. All the silver jewelry i have is all tarnished and im too lazy to clean it.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? wedding rings, thats it. Jewelery is too fussy for me.
  • edited April 2011
    Fische, what kind of wine corks? Or are you saying you're a wino? Wink

Nebb, wth are winegums?
  • Well, I JUST CANT THROW THEM AWAY! Weird, right? I don't think i've ever thrown a wine cork away. They're just around...

I'm weird, ok? I GET IT.

The Margarita Evolution
  • CCF, She's CANADIAN. They have all sorts of new fangled things up there.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hahaha FI brought home 5 paper bags full of wine corks one day, and said "......they're cool." I really wanted to do something with them but they were just sitting there for so long, I finally got rid of them.
  • Oh yeah, it'd be sweet if I had a creative bone in my body and did something with them, but as it is, I just usually write the date on it and throw it somewhere...BUT NOT IN THE GARBAGE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_because-im-bored-love-questionaire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:665e3fde-b48e-474e-b945-d687a9cf4cbePost:2a320b26-af76-441e-b350-5bae5e3faec8">Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Do you collect anything? Not really....wine corks, I guess. 2) What's your favorite flower? The ones that are sent to me! But I do have a thing for casablanca lillies. 3) What's your favorite candy? Sprees, Skittles, Neccos, and M&M's. 4) Are you obsessed with anything? Minnesota sports, music, Zumba, Jim Krasinski...to name a fe. :) 5) Silver or Gold jewelry? Most of my stuff is white gold or platinum. I have some gold jewelry that I've inherited from my mom/grandmothers, but I don't usually wear it. 6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? My wedding rings, my diamond earrings, and my diamond necklace. <strong>I've not taken any of them off since I got them other than to clean them.</strong>
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

AND when people ask to see them and these people are really awesome, so you do. ;)
  • FI saves beer caps. Every.single.one since he turned 21. No joke. We have THOUSANDS in our storage room.
  • MILK DUDS. You are my kinda people! Maybe if I can figure out what to do with them, they'd be a cool project.

AND YES, Musical. If you're awesome and you wanna see 'em, THEN I'll take them off. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • 1) Do you collect anything? Breyer horses. I have a TON.

2) What's your favorite flower? I really like peonies.

3) What's your favorite candy? A 3 Muskateers and some m&ms can make anything better.

4) Are you obsessed with anything? Harry Potter.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day? Engagement ring and class ring.  Most of the time my elephant necklace too

Photobucket
  • 1) Do you collect anything?: Not that I can think of. Unless TV on DVD counts. ;)

2) What's your favorite flower?: I don't know anything about flowers so I'm gonna say something like .... lily. Maybe. I don't know. Flowers don't do anything for me.

3) What's your favorite candy?: Now THIS question is difficult. Probably M&Ms.

4) Are you obsessed with anything?: M&Ms? Minnesota Twins/baseball in general, lots of TV shows.

5) Silver or Gold jewelry?: I don't really have a strong preference, I think they both are nice.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day?: My E-ring.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_because-im-bored-love-questionaire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:665e3fde-b48e-474e-b945-d687a9cf4cbePost:8247c3af-01f2-49ea-8017-eb5320ecd515">Re: A "Because I'm Bored and You Are Too and You Love Me" questionaire</a>:
    [QUOTE]MILK DUDS. You are my kinda people! Maybe if I can figure out what to do with them, they'd be a cool project. AND YES, Musical. If you're awesome and you wanna see 'em, THEN I'll take them off. :)
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

That could be read in several different (dirty) ways. :) Are you back in Fargo?
  • reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    1) Do you collect anything?
    Octopi and buddhas.. kind of a weird combo :)

Hydrangeas, orchids, clematis, I know there are more. I love flowers.

Hot Tamales or dark chocolate m&m's. Red licorice. Chocolate covered gummy bears, mmm.

Haha, a lot of things. I have an obsessive personality. Certain movies, certain people throughout history, certain music and musicians. 

examples of past and present obsessions: Howard Hughes, Frida Kahlo, Mark Twain, Charles Darwin and evolution, archaeology of early man, the Aztecs and Olmecs, the french language and slang, Chuck Close, old school hand drawn animation (very easy to obsess about!), Penelope Cruz, Dexter, my own death, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, why my mom treats me and my brother so differently, favoriting things on DeviantArt, Youtube playlists, web design and coding (another thing easy to obsess about!), Indian food, pie baking, Marylin Monroe and old hollywood, the history of make-up, my own make-up

Silver! Or white gold!

E-ring, wedding ring, geode locket necklace, sometimes opal ring, ear rings, nose rings

Photobucket
  • 1) Do you collect anything?:
    Rubber duckies and anything Cupcake related.

2) What's your favorite flower?:
    Stargazer Lilies

3) What's your favorite candy?:
    Gummy candy. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate.

4) Are you obsessed with anything?:
    Cupcakes?

5) Silver or Gold jewelry?:
    Silver. I can't stand gold.

6) What jewelry do you wear every.single.day?:
    I wear 4-5 rings everyday, and usually a necklace. I'm wearing a whistle/clock around my neck right now.
  • That board does look pretty cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards