April 2014 Weddings
Options

left to do

what does everyone have left to do?
I have to do seating chart
Programs, menus, donation cards, placecards and OOT letter. FMIL is making the bags for us!
In a few weeks we get our marriage license, I have appts for 2nd makeup trial and my hair trial. It is going to be a busy few weeks.

Re: left to do

• Options
    DIY Stuff
    Seating chart
    Place Cards
    Donation Cards & Favor Boxes with homemade cookies
    Advice Jar and Paper for each table
    Programs
    OOT Letter
    Memory Candle
    Unity Candle Tapers

General Wedding Stuff
    Get groom fitted for his tux
    Final dress fitting
    Pick up marriage license
    Have final meeting with our pastor

so much to do... so little time!  Guess i should get working on reducing that DIY list...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Things left to do:

Write thank you cards, attach to the gift bags I already have done up
    Write a list of vendors and numbers for Day of wedding in case anyone needs to get in contact of them.

Party hard because my wedding is NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! Everything else is done and i'm just sitting at work waiting for next week to comeeeee.
  • Options

finish buying decorations. wait for the rest of the rsvp cards (really annoying) seating chart. I cant think of anything else

• Options
    I am hunting down missing RSVPs tomorrow, going for final fitting tomorrow.  Ordered cake topper and memorial vases today.  Need to do seating chart, get a haircut, buy stuff for the honeymoon (hopefully tomorrow) and finishing packing for the honeymoon.

I need to do all the place cards which is my last DIY and also do Thank you's. 

I think that it's, but I feel like I'm forgetting something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards