New York-New York City

Bridal Party Hair and Makeup

Hi NYC Brides!

Does anyone have recommendations for reasonably priced hair stylists and makeup artists in NY that would be able to work onsite at our hotel?  It would be me, my three bridesmaids and my mom.

I've checked out reviews on wedding wire, but all the reviews are too good!

Thanks!

J
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Bridal Party Hair and Makeup

• edited December 2011
    What do you consider reasonably priced?

The most reasonably priced (and highly praised) hair and make-up artist I found in my research was Sissi Chan. She is completely reasonable and actually did my MIL's hair and makeup   http://www.sissichan.com/

My mother and I used David Maderich who was amazing. He was a bit pricier at 1,200 for hair& make-up for us both.  I honestly had no idea what make-up could do until I met him :)

hth!
  • edited December 2011
    J, I just realized we joined on the same day! :) funny
  • MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair: Stacy Pitt. www.stylesonb.com

Makeup: Tricia Catenaro: www.tenhairandmakeup.com

Full reviews of both in my married bio.  Tricia also does hair now, she'll be doing mind for my daughter's christening next week so I can review that next week as well!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • lynnjvlynnjv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

G, that's funny that we joined the same day!  My wedding date is next year though - it would be really funny if we had the same wedding date!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Kerry-Lou make up artist. Her prices are reasonable but her assistants are amazing and a lot cheaper. Bride is 175-225 ( and up if you have extra long hair) and makeup is 175.00 for a bride. Brial party hair is 95 and makeup 85

good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker//global.theknot.com/tickers/tt
  • edited December 2011
    Stacy Pitt for hair and Sally Duvall for makeup. They were both awesome, and (I thought) pretty reasonably priced for NYC> 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards