Wedding Etiquette Forum

The "I Want List"

It's that time of year again, when I start wanting to shop for pretty spring and summer clothes.  This year, it seems I'm slightly obsessed with Anthropologie.  If I had any amount of money, this would be my shopping list.  What would be yours?

DAMMIT! I hit post too soon.

Re: The "I Want List"

• Im not falling for this amoro!! Every time I look at anthropology I just get depressed because I want so much and cant afford it. I wont do it!!
  • You don't have to look at Anthropologie!!  Shoot, I can't afford it either!
  • I want a pair of designer quality silver aviators.  I am absolutely consumed with the idea.   I've only just started looking but I hope to buy soon so I can become obsessed with something else.  :)

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I really want a cotton eyelet dress, but the only ones I can find are either made for 80 year old spinsters or 18 year old sluts.  I'm trying to channel Alexis Bledel.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • almost everything in Anthropologie's store. we walked past one last night and I found 3 dresses just in the window that I wanted.

new Lucky jeans. my current pair are falling apart.

I want Paper Denim and Cloth to make jeans again. I look really good in their jeans, but I only have 1 pair that I can fit into. and they're falling apart too. (I wear the heck out of jeans).

a closet system

more Toms shoes

a pair of comfortable brown boots. I have the Naturalizer Bradburys in black, maybe I'll get them in brown too.

skirts to go with aforementioned boots.

eastunder, look at RayBan. they're the classics, so they look the best imo. and they make petite sizes. my aviators are silver frames with dark gray almost black lenses. they're awesome. and Amazon has them for much cheaper than you would pay for retail.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • I want a new pair of (cheap) sunglasses. I break/lose them so often that getting a decent pair would be a total waste. Other than that, I don't really want/need anything.
  • I got some cute Anthopologie stuff off Ebay last year for about 75% off retail. 

I still want some black slouchy boots.  I found a cute pair on Ebay, I just need to pull the trigger.  I'm only spending $500 on clothes, shoes, and accessories this year, so I guess I'm holding out for spring stuff.
  • Oooh that stuff is cute! 

Now the only item on my  "I want" list is just ggmae's cupcake.

• Clothes-wise, I'd settle for no longer spilling salad dressing on my work blouses.

But I do really want this vintage swimsuit... (without the scary red lipstick).

Oh, and new Lucky jeans. My old ones tore on the inside thigh. Oh well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oooh thanks amoro!
    Morfudd I also want a swimsuit like that- they have one just like it on anthropologie.com. I want a lot of anthropologie's swim suits actually.

Married
    Planning
  • This spring I really want to get a jean jacket of some kind, as well as a thin and rather short (higher than mid thigh) trench type of jacket.
  • Oooh awesome, thanks!
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards