Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Reasonable Florist for Large Wedding

Hi Friends,
I'm looking for a florist for my 350+ wedding at the Crystal Tea Room next June. I recognize I'm going to be spending some money just because its so large, but I'm looking for a reasonably priced florist. Any suggestions for me?!
Thanks!!!

Re: Reasonable Florist for Large Wedding

• I used Ramone's Flowers in Wilmington and had my wedding in downtown Philadlephia.  I highly recoomend them!
  • I used Carl Alan on 17th and Market and LOVED them.  At your initial consult, you'll build your centerpieces and bouquets, so you'll know what you will receive the day of.  And Carl is good about staying within whatever budget you set. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Marcus Hook Florist.
    610-485-3281

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • i'm using Penny's Florist in Jenkintown. They give you a price sheet upfront so there are no hidden cost. 
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm using Precious Petals. Darlene is fantastic and is totally working within my budget.
    Anniversary
  • Im using Juliette's Floral Designs, they are very reasonable and so willing to work with you whatever your budget is. I love them !
  • I am using Schmidt's Florist in Philadelphia. My family has always used them for weddings, special occassions etc. They are very reasonable and have their own greenhouse in back of the shop so everything is fresh.

• i have heard amazing things about Carl Alan... a few of my friends used him! however i am using Dominic Graziano as centerpieces from there were already included in our package at our venue, we decided the less vendors to worry about the better! lol but we have met with Dan from DG and he is amazing! he did a mock up of my bouquet and our centerpieces for me and they were beautiful! he is very easy to work with.... i highly recommend them!
  • Pennypack Flowers, Lisa is really nice and was the only florist I met with that stayed within my budget. When I went to Carl Alan, I told the consultant my budget, and he ended up quoting me for a third more. And even when we cut things out like ceremony flowers, it still ended up being way over. My friend recommended them to me and said they would work with your budget, but I think they're trying to become more high end. They just moved into a new space and brought on a new manager so maybe that's why. Just a heads up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards