Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

need a reasonably priced hair & makeup artist

I live in Queens , getting married in March 2013. Its getting close but I need a hair and makeup artist !! Preferably that does at home services & MAINLY not too expensive ;)
Ive seen trials that cost $100??!!!

Any suggestions or referals?

Re: need a reasonably priced hair & makeup artist

• I would also post this on your local board (to the left). That may get you more responses.
    <------
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    I used Ricky's Revolver Salon in Hoboken for hair and makeup and I couldn't be happier. They have a location in Queens but you will have to go to them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello, There is a makeup artist in my area she is wonderful. She is also one of my best friends. I can email you some of her work. She also does 40 demos and is very reasonable with the price. Please email me or her if you would like to set something up with her. Her name is Rubi. You can reach her at rubi_coutlook.com
  • Hello, There is a makeup artist in my area she is wonderful. She is also one of my best friends. I can email you some of her work. She also does 40 demos and is very reasonable with the price. Please email me or her if you would like to set something up with her. Her name is Rubi. You can reach her at rubi_coutlook.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards