Wedding Etiquette Forum

Message Board Personality Test

Message Board Personality Test

I got:

Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 83% Cordiality, 54% Sincerity, and 59% Usage!

Nice, Sincere. You're the ideal poster! Striking a good balance between being nice and being funny, you don't pick fights for cheap thrills, nor are you loud and over-bearing. You give substance to an otherwise over-spiced message board dinner. You're never the most prominent member of a community, but sure enough you're adored by all.

Re: Message Board Personality Test

• I got the same as you, Tree.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Haha I got:

Joker
    You scored 11% Creepiness, 57% Cordiality, 46% Sincerity, and 61% Usage!
    To you, message boards are fun places where your creativity can go wild. There's time for work and time for play and it's definitely playtime when you post. But you tend to have your fun without being nasty or creepy, well done! You generally make the Internet a happier place to be.
  • Hmmm I think it lies...

Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 53% Cordiality, 61% Sincerity, and 57% Usage!

Nice, Sincere. You're the ideal poster! Striking a good balance between being nice and being funny, you don't pick fights for cheap thrills, nor are you loud and over-bearing. You give substance to an otherwise over-spiced message board dinner. You're never the most prominent member of a community, but sure enough you're adored by all.

• Joker

You scored 5% Creepiness, 67% Cordiality, 39% Sincerity, and 48% Usage!

lol. To you, message boards are fun places where your creativity can go wild. There's time for work and time for play and it's definitely playtime when you post. But you tend to have your fun without being nasty or creepy, well done! You generally make the Internet a happier place to be.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I got

Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 67% Cordiality, 100% Sincerity, and 39% Usage!

• This should come as no surprise to anyone:

Stirrer

You scored 5% Creepiness, 43% Cordiality, 32% Sincerity, and 48% Usage!

You like fights and you like starting fights! Ooh yes you like stirring trouble. You probably have multiple online personalities or you will post anonymously to stir up trouble without having to take responsibility for it. Nasty!
  • Sorry I'm creepy 5% of the time :(
  • sometimes you just have to post to get that punchline. 
  • I got jorge regula (although i'm not really a regular here).
    I love that "Troll" is one of the answer options!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jorge is common! I got it too

Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 93% Cordiality, 61% Sincerity, and 55% Usage!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a Jorge!
  • Your result for The Message Board Personality Test ...

Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 67% Cordiality, 86% Sincerity, and 50% Usage!

Nice, Sincere. You're the ideal poster! Striking a good balance between being nice and being funny, you don't pick fights for cheap thrills, nor are you loud and over-bearing. You give substance to an otherwise over-spiced message board dinner. You're never the most prominent member of a community, but sure enough you're adored by all
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • yay!  we are nice girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am also Jorge.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_message-board-personality-test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b772a0b5-bf5f-4e81-916a-886b0ea28f60Post:11b4999e-49bb-4c93-a5e9-0e72c5fec918">Re: Message Board Personality Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am also Jorge.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that.  You had to at least get 10% creepiness.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Jorge here......
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_message-board-personality-test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b772a0b5-bf5f-4e81-916a-886b0ea28f60Post:3d5b8a7b-d635-432c-a3d4-3182d8794b3e">Re: Message Board Personality Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I'm creepy 5% of the time :(
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Me too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jorge Regula

You scored 0% Creepiness, 67% Cordiality, 75% Sincerity, and 34% Usage!

It's kind of interesting to see people's sincerity levels :-)

I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Internet Junkie

You scored 0% Creepiness, 80% Cordiality, 86% Sincerity, and 68% Usage!
    You like the Internet and you like it now! and you will like it again the next minute, and the minute after. You're the Internet Junkie! Message boards are probably stopping you from doing your job properly, heck, you're probably unemployed right now as a result of being on the internet all day! Check out your local Message-Boarders Anonymous for help, now!

I guess I'll have to work on being more creepy?
  • That thing called me 16% creepy and said I'm likely to have several AEs at any given time. Interesting.  I could be any one of you. 

It also says I'm 17% sincere.  I call BS.  I'm 100% sincere in my creepiness. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_message-board-personality-test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b772a0b5-bf5f-4e81-916a-886b0ea28f60Post:d12c4526-f887-4f1a-bdbd-60e6db57f485">Re: Message Board Personality Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]Internet Junkie You scored 0% Creepiness, 80% Cordiality, 86% Sincerity, and 68% Usage! You like the Internet and you like it now! and you will like it again the next minute, and the minute after. You're the Internet Junkie! Message boards are probably stopping you from doing your job properly, heck, you're probably unemployed right now as a result of being on the internet all day! Check out your local Message-Boarders Anonymous for help, now! I guess I'll have to work on being more creepy?
    Posted by 2dBride[/QUOTE]

I'm a junkie, too!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards