April 2013 Weddings

I think I get high off seeing RSVP envelopes in the mailbox....

Lmao. No but really. Seeing 6 envelopes in the mailbox today makes me so happy!! We've gotten 19 cards back so far since mailing them out last Tuesday and they've all been yes so far :) 
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I think I get high off seeing RSVP envelopes in the mailbox....

• I feel the same way about getting an email notification that someone has RSVP's through our website :)
  • It really is fun! All my RSVPs are already in since we only had like 15 to get back. And I'm sad there are no more to get back now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is fun.  I get pissy on the drive home from work in the traffic, but then I think "ooh, RSVPs might be in the mail!" That makes me happy.  We only have a few cards still out there, 7 or 8 I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • I haven't gotten any back in 2 weeks or so. I get a little depressed when I open my mailbox and find it empty. All this anticipation and then....nothing.
  • I think we got 15 back in the first week.  They're trickling in about 2-3/day now.  I've decided that I don't like Wednesdays, though.  I didn't get any yesterday or last Wednesday.  I think it's the lag from people that put them in the mail on Sundays and they don't go out till Monday.  That's my incredibly scientific hypothesis.
  • Whoo hoo!  I can't wait to get mine back, people started receiving the invites yesterday, hopefully they send in their RSVP's ASAP!
  • Ours are trickling in since we sent them. I received a lot back the first week since then it has been like every other day. Our rsvp date is march 8 and we are still waiting to hear back from a lot of people!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ugh...none today, either.  Lame.
  • I agree! It's like a little gift in the mail each day! Except when they're rejections haha. Most of our No answers were expected, but some are just completely random and the reasons seem lame. Whatevs. Just hoping everyone answers their RSVPs and I don't have to track down anyone, plus hoping we don't have any last minute surprises!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • My mailbox stalking has just begun! I mailed the invites on Monday and received the first one yesterday already :)
  • edited March 2013
    I totally agree, getting the mail at night is my little pick me up. We sent out our invites on February 16th and we've received 40 responses, only 108 to go!! Our deadline is March 22nd so those pokey people better get going haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards