New York-Long Island

swan club

hi everyone
I just looked at the swan club i thought it was great!  has anyone done a tasting there.  IMy FI and I are foodies and i just wanted to know what u all thought,  Thank u!

Re: swan club

• edited December 2011
    Swan Club is nice...that is my opinion.
  • R.WilsonnyR.Wilsonny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_swan-club-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:935a3a7a-bd31-4048-87a9-f33b683d4bfaPost:dd3ac2b4-8445-449b-ba41-3932ba1a70b8">swan club</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi everyone I just looked at the swan club i thought it was great!  has anyone done a tasting there.  IMy FI and I are foodies and i just wanted to know what u all thought,  Thank u!
    Posted by kmaggio730[/QUOTE]

My wedding is there next month.....we just did a tasting last week and enjoyed the food very much. We tried the salmon, the herb chicken with fire roasted vegetables, and also the chateau briand. Everything - tasty. Presentation - very nice. If there's something that you don't like, they can adjust for you, no problem.

We actually are replacing the tropical fruit spread in the cocktail hour with a middle eastern spread....they can and will do this kind of thing for you if there is something on the menu that you do not want and ask them to replace. (like if you have some traditional foods your family typically eats and you want to serve at your wedding)

The service is also very good so I am definitely happy that we chose to have our wedding there.....so excited because my wedding is 5 weeks away :)
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    scroll down-there was a post on this recently.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for your response.  GL with everything, i am sure it will be beautiful
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there...

I started a thread about the Swan Club and their food recently.  If you click my name you can probably get to the thread. 

I'm booked at the Swan Club in October.  My fiance and myself are also foodies in that we love food haha.  We went to the Swan Club showcase one night which is where they bring in their vendors and they have a cocktail hour and show off their desserts.  We were a bit concerned with the food that we tasted at this event.  I think they were a little off their game because of how many people were there (300 people coming and going can be trying).  But, I also figured a lot of the food they served will not be the items that we're picking for our cocktail hour. 

They serve lunch Monday-Thursday, why don't you pop in one day and try it out?  That might help you to get a better idea.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 9flowers9flowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there for a 50th wedding anniversary last year.  I do remember the food being very good.  The grounds there are so pretty too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards