Maryland

DJ Needed Carroll County!!

Hi! I'm getting married in October 2012 and I'm looking for an affordable DJ in the Carroll County area.  If anyone knows from experience about any DJs, please pass the info along! Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ Needed Carroll County!!

• edited December 2011
    I recommend World Renown Entertainment (www.worldrenown.net/">www.worldrenown.net), although I have not had my wedding yet. They were awesome at my friend's wedding. They were fun and not cheesy at all. They are based in Columbia,MD. They are also part of www.adja.org
    If you do contact them please tellem Lucy sent you.

Good Luck
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.carlysleentertainment.com/

Bill Marsh - 410.724.5050

carlysledj@aol.com

I know nothing of his exact pricing, but I have heard from past clients of mine that he is an economical option. I'm positive he travels.

Cheers.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi - we live in Mt Airy and are using Shewsical for our DJ.  It is a husand and wife team and they are very reasonable and have received very positive reviews.

good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all! I will check into them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Shewsical is awesome! They did ours and a few friends weddings...Can't go wrong!

Good luck to you and best wishes!!

Laughing 
  • edited December 2011
    If you're still looking, I highly recommend DJ Derek Romanoff. He is fabulous! And an all around amazing person. I've recommended him to several brides who were happy to use him. Prices are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Absolute Entertainment....Jason. He is doing my wedding. Private consultation, friends have used him, would recoomend. His studio is in Annarundel County but he will travel anywhere in MD. He's coming to Frederick for mine. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards