Not Engaged Yet

Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

2»

Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:a07f4645-df42-43a1-b8db-62f03d25456a">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : p.s. hi, I like your siggy.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi. And thanks :3</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:8ab1bd79-0816-4ef2-b329-bec3556cfae2">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : Hi. And thanks :3
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]

I feel like I want to take that image from your sig and have it screenprinted on a shirt for summer attire.  I love me some Freddie Mercury.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:fcdf26a1-88b1-4134-9628-2ce0f28b9325">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : I feel like I want to take that image from your sig and have it screenprinted on a shirt for summer attire.  I love me some Freddie Mercury.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

Seeing him here caused me to switch to my Queen Pandora station, no lie.
  • My turn! My turn!

Kaya at 9 weeks old. BF's sister's BF took this photo on a fancy camera over Thanksgiving, and I just found it on his website yesterday!

Me when I was 20yrs old, riding my favorite horse in the world during summer vacation. He had to be put down a year later, and it broke my heart. His name was Ace.

Action shot on Ace, taken in 2006

A pic of BF and I that I like, although he looks a little douchey and awkward in it...

I have this framed on my nightstand because I love it so much. This is BF, me, and my best friend since middle school out celebrating my birthday last month!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Kaya is so adorable, just like a mini fox.
  • Kaya!!!!! So adorable!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Hummingbird Kaya is adorable, Ace is super handsome, and you're so pretty! I've had a Tennessee Walker and a QH and loved them both dearly. :
  • Aw I love your pictures.  Your dog is so cute.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'll play.  Here is my monster, Rajah.  He's a Great Pyrenees and sweet loveable bear.  First one is a puppy picture, second one is a picture after he just ate a snack.  :)

And a recent engagement picture I love of FI and me.

• Kaya appreciates all the attention Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:83ea9f62-8ad6-4e71-afec-a1f7b7ff0f89">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me when I was 20yrs old, riding my favorite horse in the world during summer vacation. He had to be put down a year later, and it broke my heart. His name was Ace. Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

Poor Ace.  I hate it when our animals have to leave us.  Looks like you guys had a great time riding together, though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:59312c7d-4eae-42a9-b7b8-461e7b3b0887">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kaya appreciates all the attention 
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

I really want one now too, the more I see Kaya, the more I'm trying not to ask you for the name of your breeder lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:5499560f-11f2-4833-9d58-2ff3f4368bda">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll play.  Here is my monster, Rajah.  He's a Great Pyrenees and sweet loveable bear.  First one is a puppy picture, second one is a picture after he just ate a snack.  :) And a recent engagement picture I love of FI and me.
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

I'm dying! What a fluff ball!!! I love big dogs! So cute!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:ae3583bf-673f-439e-b7b1-389358385543">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : I'm dying! What a fluff ball!!! I love big dogs! So cute!
    Posted by mhollister89[/QUOTE]

Aww, thank you.  He really is a fluff ball (the adult picture was taken after a grooming...aka after loosing about half the fluff).  I love burying my head in that fluffy neck every day. 
  • I have pictures!

Here's a close up of my dog, Sawyer.

And here's the rest of him.  Notice Fred Weasley-cat lurking in the backrgound:

And here's me with another Knottie.  Guess who!

And here's me with another another knottie.

And here's me being silly just before my wedding:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:c52c2a87-ee47-44c5-85a4-29058e1f50c6">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have pictures! Here's a close up of my dog, Sawyer.   And here's the rest of him.  Notice Fred Weasley-cat lurking in the backrgound:   And here's me with another Knottie.  Guess who!   And here's me with another another knottie. And here's me being silly just before my wedding:  
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>You are stupid hot.</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:5b6864eb-1da8-4a3c-8c98-98e49378af52">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : You are stupid hot.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    This
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:319d849c-8070-4969-89f4-c667300c1c05">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : This
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

<div>Thirded.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also: PUPPY! He's adorable.</div>
  • You guyyyyyys! You're making me blush!
  • Elle, why are there no pictures of US? Obviously there was not enough picture taking!

This is Penny. She is four months old and recently learned how to climb trees.

Here she is looking innocent and cute (what a faker!). And yes, she is wearing a harness.

• I feel like we need another beach house weekend.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:bd0d84e3-8a6d-4e17-9fcb-dd48dce94367">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elle, why are there no pictures of US? Obviously there was not enough picture taking! This is Penny. She is four months old and recently learned how to climb trees. Here she is looking innocent and cute (what a faker!). And yes, she is wearing a harness.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

Adorable!  Out of curiosity...Why is she wearing a harness?  Does she walk with you?  If so, she is not only adorable but super cool.  :)  I had a fat cat (aptly named Pumpkin) a long time ago, put a harness on her to get some exercise by walking (I was 11 so cut me a little slack on that one)...she promptly laid down and ate grass the second I got her outside.
  • Furbaby Olive:

She's a little bit crazy and likes to derp a lot:

This is me and my friends at a Halloween celebration (we were the 6 ponies and the dragon from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic):

My BF and I about 2 years ago: 

My BF and I now (Not a flattering picture of either of us, but it's the most recent one I have):
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5da5ddd8-1957-4e6c-bccb-f4a70efee54aPost:f2c2b68b-8f41-460c-8556-fda235cefc86">Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shake it like a Polaroid picture! : Adorable!  Out of curiosity...Why is she wearing a harness?  Does she walk with you?  If so, she is not only adorable but super cool.  :)  I had a fat cat (aptly named Pumpkin) a long time ago, put a harness on her to get some exercise by walking (I was 11 so cut me a little slack on that one)...she promptly laid down and ate grass the second I got her outside.
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

Penny is the most hyperactive kitten we've ever had. She is super fast. We started with her on the harness when we first got her, as we've done with kittens before her, just to keep her out of trouble. Now we use it to keep her from darting out the front door or to let her explore the backyard.

My dad rigged a line that runs across half the yard, and we can clip a leash to the line to let her safely explore the backyard. She's getting less crazy, so we hope to ditch the harness in another month or so, but she doesn't seem to mind it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards