Nevada-Las Vegas

Even More CHECKS!

Today I booked Retro Bakery for our cake and cupcakes! Paid in full!

I booked RSVP Rentals for uplighting, beverage servers, tables, chairs, linens, etc.

I ordered all the plastic tumblers, champagne flutes and wine goblets, napkins, diamond shaped tea light candle holders and blue diamonds for some of the decor through Smarty Had a Party. Cool site, got $5 off my order my asking them for a coupon on their FB page, but their shipping was $20--ouch! And that was the cheapest choice!

In other news: I caved and asked my Sis-In-Law and BFF since 6th grade to be BMs and they were so excited! I told them to pick out whatever dress they loved as long as it was royal blue, knee length and what do you know? They picked out the same exact dress at Express and they live in completely different states and have never met! LOL

Then only other big thing I need to book is the party bus to take guests from The Imperial Palace to the Mandalay Bay after the ceremony.

Yay!

Re: Even More CHECKS!

• woot woot congrats on the checks
  • Everytime I peek back on this board you have some new checks.  You are on a roll lady.  Thats great!!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sophia, Girl, I only have a month left. I need to get it together! LOL! I swear it feel like it's getting a little out of control, though. If we get kicked out of that suite after all this--I'm going to jail in my wedding dres....LOL....not really......well, maybe.............hopefully not...LMBO!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_even-more-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b249309f-0583-4e04-ba5f-09fa70ed5b1fPost:f1617dac-e6c4-4dee-a331-ed8c067c23e9">Re: Even More CHECKS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sophia, Girl, I only have a month left. I need to get it together! LOL! I swear it feel like it's getting a little out of control, though. If we get kicked out of that suite after all this--I'm going to jail in my wedding dres....LOL....not really......well, maybe.............hopefully not...LMBO!!!
    Posted by krisstyle12[/QUOTE]

Thats ok.  At least you will be a pretty jailbird  :-)

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• STOPIT!!! You are making me panic!! I have to do all those things you mentioned still.. arg!! I better get on it! Thanks for this kick in my butt ;)
    you go girl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good for you! I'll be stalking you as soon as your big day arrives because you know i'm on the IP ceremony train.  I've heard nothing but good things so far but i'm waiting on your girl!

• Wooohooo! Awesome checks.  Also, complete hilarity regarding your BM dress choices. It mustve been meant to be!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Congrats on the checks and that's too funny regarding the BM dresses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • :) All I can do is smile! LOVE IT!
    {Formally Hiltonsgirl}
  • I'm so nervous that it's not going to go smoothly and you'll all be waiting for my trainwreck reviews....LOL
  • Congrats on the checks! That's awesome that they chose the same dress too lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards