Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Hair and Makeup

I am looking for options for hair and makeup for my wedding in July.  I have met with Tina @ Bridal beauty consulting and her prices are a little high for me.  Does anyone else have any other suggestions????

Re: Hair and Makeup

• kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been using the same person for my hair for years and I absolutely love her... Jamie @ Genesis Hair Salon off of Coursey

For makeup: Megan Elizabeth Makeup... look for her on facebook or google her
  • momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She has several packages available, but for the minimum package which is hair and makeup for just the bride for bridal portraits and the wedding day along with a trial run, it costs $600.  You can upgrade to the next package which is the same things as above for the bride along with hair and makeup for the wedding day for 3 bridesmaids for $1,000.  I don't know about you, but I just couldn't swing that much for just my hair and makeup!  You can price it individually, but the packages seemed to be a better deal.  She is awesome at what she does though and I have met with a couple other people and they just don't compare!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards