African American Weddings
Options

Update on THE DUDE & To My Former 9/1/12 Date Twins

THE DUDE:  Some of you may recall my earlier post in May where I had to postpone my 9/1/12 wedding due to my Dude’s medical issues.  This short and sweet post is to give an update on how he is doing.   About two weeks ago he had the follow up tests done.  At that time he has gone through half of his treatments.  When he went to his doctor last week for the results he was told that the treatments have been successful and he is on the mend!!  Praise the Lord!!!!  I am so, so happy.  I just can’t tell you how hard and emotional this summer has been but we are making it and continue to trust that God will keep his healing hand on the both of us.

Thank you for the prayers already said for my beloved Dude on my first request and I ask that you continue to pray for the both of us.

AND, if I haven’t already mentioned it we will say “I Do” next year on 8/31/13.  Laughing

TO MY FORMER 9/1/12 Date Twins:  This Saturday will be bittersweet for me but I am going to live the day vicariously through you all.  Have a wonderful and amazing wedding day!!! 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: Update on THE DUDE & To My Former 9/1/12 Date Twins

• Options
    Praise the Lord that he is on the way to a speedy recovery. I pray God's will on you both
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I am sooo happy to hear that he is on the mend! Yay for the date! If my wedding next year hadn't had to be pushed back we would be weekend wedding twins! I will be praying for the both of you!
  • Options
    Great news on the dude glad to hear he is getting better :)
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear the praise report!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Im glad he is getting thru this trying time..I will continue to send prayers for you guys.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Glad to hear he's doing better.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I say this ALL the time but here goes....The BLOOD still works!! Raise your hands, look up and sing.."I'm Expecting a MIRACLE!!! I'm Expecting a BREAKTHROUGH!!!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    AWWW that is such GREAT news to hear!!!! I think fighting that battle together is going to make your postponement date that much more sweeter and that much more full of love and appreciation for eachother. Congrats again on the clean bill of health!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

EXCITING!!!! So glad to hear of the recovery. Also, very happy to say your wedding date will be my 1st anniversary. YAY YAY YAY YAY

• Options
    God is good island.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Praise him for ALL HIS BLESSINGS.. AND FOR HEALING HANDS!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yogiebhillyogiebhill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_update-on-the-dude-to-my-former-9112-date-twins?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:11fc1683-09f0-48e0-a30c-3262d087651dPost:bca02717-5550-466b-accd-a39385214b91">Update on THE DUDE & To My Former 9/1/12 Date Twins</a>:
    [QUOTE]THE DUDE:   Some of you may recall my earlier post in May where I had to postpone my 9/1/12 wedding due to my Dude’s medical issues.  This short and sweet post is to give an update on how he is doing.   About two weeks ago he had the follow up tests done.  At that time he has gone through half of his treatments.  When he went to his doctor last week for the results he was told that the treatments have been successful and he is on the mend!!  Praise the Lord!!!!  I am so, so happy.  I just can’t tell you how hard and emotional this summer has been but we are making it and continue to trust that God will keep his healing hand on the both of us.   Thank you for the prayers already said for my beloved Dude on my first request and I ask that you continue to pray for the both of us.   AND, if I haven’t already mentioned it we will say “I Do” next year on 8/31/13.    TO MY FORMER 9/1/12 Date Twins:   This Saturday will be bittersweet for me but I am going to live the day vicariously through you all.  Have a wonderful and amazing wedding day!!! 
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Oh sister, I am SOOOOO glad everything has worked out. GOD is awsosme isn't he?
    Thank You for your well wishes for me and the girl for our weddings this weekend.

Love you girlie!

Yalonda
    9-1-12
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    So happy to hear he is doing well. Congrats on the new date!!! You have much to be thankful for!!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    God is Good aint he. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. And congrats on the new wedding date.Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards