Washington-Seattle

*MrsAshleyP*

Did you do the warrior dash today? How did it go?

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: *MrsAshleyP*

• I did do it!!
    I am more used to running on a treadmill in AC so it was a little tough since it was so hot!! When FI and I left our house we didn't even think about sunscreen because there was so much cloud cover... needless to say I am hoping these tan lines from my tank top will fade. I even have a little spot where mud was sitting on my back and the sun tanned around that. UGH!!! 6 day sto go, so I could maybe hit the tanning bed once or twice. 

Anyway, the race was fantastic. We walked a lot mostly because there were SO many people there you just couldn't get past them. The obstacles weren't anywher enear as hard as I expected, so I breezed past them. The very end was a pool of mud built into the ground. You step in thinking its only a foot or so and it ended up being about 3.5 feet deep. The tutu and veil that I wore (same once from my bachelorette party) got so heavy I had to rip them off at the end. I'd post pics but the image loader on here isn't popping up :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats.  It sounds like a good time.  I saw some photos on FB from friends.  Very messy.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards