April 2013 Weddings

Woohoo! getting stuff done!

After months of horrible meetings and crazy happenings we finally booked our DJ this morning.  I also made an appointment to look at invitations this Friday, spoke with my FI's aunt about the favors (she so kindly offered to make them for us), decided on the florist we will be go ing with, and organized all my wedding paperwork.  Feels good to be getting stuff done!

Anybody get anything wedding done this weekend??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Woohoo! getting stuff done!

• I painted the bases of my card box and put the crayons for the kiddos in organza bags, woo!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the checks! :) This weekend we ordered and paid for invitations and paid off the balance on my dress!  
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • We ordered invitations, booked our rehearsal dinner spot and started our Macy's registry! Woohoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are hoping to book our limo this week because with it being prom season when we get married we want to reserve it and lock in a rate now, esp cause we'll need it for the wedding and then for the airport transfer for our HM. Other than that I honestly don't even think I'll be doing much wedding related stuff until January, besides meeting again with my florist because the contract she sent us was a little weird. Crazy!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We started our Macy registry also!! Though FI was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices.... and I just ordered the SAVE THE DATES... I have seen alot of you send these out already and know im slacking but we are having a small wedding and everyone already knows the date... it was more for the out of town guests... yay checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards