New York-Western

Pearl Street Brides

Hi Ladies! I will be getting married in 12 days!! I am so excited.  I have some questions about the Pearl Street Contract they send.  Do you just bring that with you and the money to when you go a couple days before??  Has anyone had to chane number of guests to a higher number after the contract is given to them? How does that happen? Any info will be helpful!  Thank you have a great day!

Re: Pearl Street Brides

• edited May 2012
    I'm not getting married there until next May, but my contract says that the final count has to be in 10 days in advance and the final payment is due 48 hours ahead of time. I'm sure when you give your final count, they'll give you an adjusted balance. It also looks if you don't change the number from your contract, but more people come, they'll bill you for that.  

Congrats and I hope you have an amazing wedding! I'm so excited for my reception at Pearl St and it's still a year away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You need to call them with a final count 10 days before the wedding.
  • I agree with everyone else.  You need to call them 10 days before with the final count and that will be what the total cost will be based off of.  My contract only states the minimum of 100 people, but we will have more than that.  I just had no idea when we booked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards