Destination Weddings Discussions

Well Ladies...

looks like I'll be looking for a new job...

I was just let go at my job. They just didn't have the budget to keep me on.

I didn't really need this right now. I hope I can find something real soon, unforunately, my area sits a top the highest unemployment scale...so finding something that can cover all of my bills is going to be majorly tough.

I am going to file for unemployment and then work my ass off to find something so maybe I only don't work for a week...maybe less than that.

need lots of knottie vibes that I can find something sooner rather than later...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
**Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**

Re: Well Ladies...

• Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. {{{{{VIBES}}}}  that you find a great paying job soon :) GL

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Booo... It's such a scary time to be unemployed.  I hope you're able to find something quickly!
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • I'm sorry to hear Becky!  You will bounce right back into it.  Don't let it get you down.  Your better off without them anyways! 

Tons of :::work vibes::: coming your way!! 

imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Sorry Beckerz, that really stinks!  I'll be sending vibes your way that you find something real soon.  Good luck!

• Sending you a ton of :::amazing job vibes::: your way!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • VIBES!!!   I am in the same boat as you are dear. I got laid off without a return date..they just keep begging me to live off unemployement and not find another job. I know this comes at a really bad time and I feel for you. Cry
  • Sending vibes!! Hopefully something will come up quick, it's really a crap time to get laid off :(
    My Bio
    Updated 6.8.11

Our Website
    Anniversary
  • ~~VIBES~~ I know how hard it is to have find a new job!  But keep your head up, you'll find something even better than the job you had.

• Yikes- that sucks! I hope you find something even better soon! I'm sending tons of ~VIBES~ your way that it gets better soon!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_well-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:f3f489ff-dee7-4ee5-a9ec-bd3231d265a6Post:6e7508ee-ae25-423e-86c6-b66727e73597">Re: Well Ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]VIBES!!!   I a m in the sa me boat as you are dear. I got laid off without a return date..they just keep begging me to live off un e mploye ment and not find another job. I know this c o mes at a really bad ti me and I feel for you.
    Posted by torascho[/QUOTE]

yah, I'm hoping I'm only out for two weeks at the max. I really can't afford to have anymore than that. But like you said...with this economy, I could be out for longer...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • BIG TIME VIBES!!!  I saw your post on facebook and was wondering what was up...Best of luck to you and just keep pushing.  It seems you are very dedicated and know how important it is to have a job, so I hope only the best for you!

Definately keep us updated!
  • Vibes your way for sure!  I'm close to losing my job and planning a wedding and unemployment sure don't go hand-in-hand.  Good luck!

• I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of positive job vibes your way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AH! Oh no!!    Best of luck finding something quick.   I'm hoping this turns out to be one of those "see, it happened for a reason.  if i never got laid off, I wouldnt have this totally awesome job now" things  :)   Positive thoughts, bring positive results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards