Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Bacon

Did anyone see the episode of 4 weddings that the bride had a bacon bar?!?! Holy crap!! So creative and yum!! I'm not having one but are y'all doing anything like this? I know dessert bars are huge right now and yummy! but what other cool ideas are out there! I can't do anything like it at my reception but just in wedding planning mode and love to hear the ideas!

Re: Bacon

• Options
    miranda hollymiranda holly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    My FI and I love that show!  We've seen the bacon bar, the mashed potatoes, candy and ice cream bars!  You can do it all now!  We are having an ice cream bar at our reception, in lieu of cake.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_bacon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:fd94f0b1-fc66-46cc-980b-6bee96b0038bPost:49f3a93a-94f6-4caf-bd43-020d266ee72f">Re:Bacon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do not understand the recent obsession with bacon. Did the rest of the country just discover it or something? We've had it down here in the South for forever, and we love it and all, but it's just bacon, ya know?
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I know people like to give Cleveland Chef Michael Symon bacon everything because he loves it so much.  He finally had to come out and say "Look.  I appreciate the thought but I like bacon.  Not chocolate covered bacon, not bacon flavored waffles,etc.  Just bacon."
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards