Georgia-Atlanta

help! i need a location for the reception/ceremony! cheap!

everything is so expensive! I need something around 3000$ for 100 people food and rental and ideas are appreciated!!!!

Re: help! i need a location for the reception/ceremony! cheap!

• n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Lauren at Villa Christina. Explain to her your budget and see what she can do for you. If you use the restaurant for the reception you will not need much (if any) decorations so that will also save you some money.
  • edited December 2011

I would suggest using a banquet type place. I am having my wedding at Roswell River Landing in Roswell, Ga. It can accompany your guest list and you can bring in your own vendors. Everything from food to decor is your choice. You are provided with tables and chairs. There is a deck facing the Chattahoochee river where you can have the ceremony and save on transportation costs. Message me if you have any questions.

• jabp1jabp1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stonewall manor. Penni is the best! Tell her Alex and Josh sent you.
  • edited December 2011
    Roswell River Landing is a good option.  Debbie is easy to work with and quick to answer questions. You can bring in your own caterer, alcohol and pretty much set up and decorate as you please. My wedding is in July so I can't speak too much from experience but so far so good... Good Luck!
  • lauraelenaplauraelenap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Piedmont Park has a hall for 3500 that will fit 100 guests.  They have an adjoining meadow for a ceremony that is 500 more.
  • edited December 2011
    We got an email from Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville, and they were offering a Ceremony and catered Reception for 100 guests for $3000. We are also on a tight budget, and that's why we checked them out - and went with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards