California-Los Angeles
Options

DJ under $300

My reception is set to happen in Whittier and i'm looking for a DJ for 4-6 hours for under $300. Any recommendations ladies?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DJ under $300

• Options
    platinumkateplatinumkate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard of any DJs for less than $500 but I am sure they exist. The other option might be to rent a PA setup and hook up an ipod.
  • Options
    Aryan818Aryan818 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know a guy who loves dj-ing and M-C-ing, and doenst just do this for the money...he does it for fun to......and hes really open minded about the price....and usually if u try to hire a dj you get what u pay for, but in this case, he is actually really good, at least in my opinon...he got involved...he tried to bring enthusiasm...he tried to pump the crowd up....and he didnt just play the same old songs that gets played at so many parties...and not only that...but...he was really nice..and really easy to get along with......only thing is that he gets booked alot so you have to try to make sure hes avaiable....try if you want....his Dj name is Dj Bobby ....818 - 272 - 7755.......I think hes a good dj...and i think his prices are resaobnle then....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards