Florida-South Florida
Options

Venue Booked~Check!!

Made the commitment and booked...phew! Now, I can finally go on to more fun wedding planning stuff =)

Re: Venue Booked~Check!!

• Options
    Congrats  ;)
  • Options
    congrats!! What venue did you go with?
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! (:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! We booked the Addison in Boca =)
  • Options
    Congrats! Awesome check.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! The Addison is just gorgeous!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Congrats! Where did you book and what's included in the package?
  • Options
    Congrats! Where did you book and what's included in the package?
  • Options
    Congrats!! I just booked at the Addison as well for May 2013...when are you getting married?
  • Options
    Thx girls!

@jenniferpaul78 - booked at the Addison in Boca...package is a summer special they are having, doesn't include much compared to other places, just the price is lower than their usual prices, but the place is beautiful and does a lot of weddings.  Package includes 4 hr bar, salad, entree, 4 hor d'euves, wedding cake, valet, linens, napkins, silverware, the basics.  There are other miscellaneous charges too.

@azeefe - congrats to you as well! I booked for August 2012...wanted to get married this year and really liked the look and feel of the Addison, so with the summer special, it's not too bad in price, but of course it's hot in August, lol.. But all in all, really excited, it's a beautiful place. Let me know if you have any questions about the place, always nice to talk to other brides =)
  • Options
    Achi:That's so exciting! :) Only 6 months left to go for you!! August is typically hot but you never know with Florida...I'm sure it will be beautiful! We just fell in love with the Addison when we went a few weeks ago and knew it was the perfect venue :) Who are you working with there? We have just started the vendor search so any recommendations would be great! I'm planning on going to the bridal show there on April 11th, are you?

~Ashley
  • Options
    Hi Ashley,

yup, time is going fast, gotta get moving on the rest of the planning...I haven't nailed down specific vendors yet, but will let you know once i do!  Please let me know if you have any recommendations as well =)  I'm working with Cindy and she is great, very knowledgeable and responsive. 

I wasn't aware of a bridal show at the addison.  Do you have more info on that and is there an entrance fee? I would love to check it out.  Hope to talk to you more later on the planning!

• Options
    Hi there girls....
    I'm getting married in The Addison in a few days. 
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    I have some knowledge about their vendors...

I recommend going to the Bridal show 100%. When I went, the entrance fee was $5, it was also a donation. You get to meet the vendors, try their apps, see the place again, and in general get a lot of useful information. Do not  miss it!  

Congrats to both, we decided to get married in The Addision because it is truly beautiful, you won't regret booking there  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards