Ohio-Cleveland

Need new Florist. Suggestions in Cleveland or Westside 'burbs?

I thought I had found my florist, but she has gone MIA. Thankfully I hadn't paid her as I am still waiting for her quote.  I don't live in Cleveland anymore so I'd be very difficult for me to come back a interview florists all over again.  Any suggestions of affordable good florist in the Westside would be much appreciated! Thanks

Re: Need new Florist. Suggestions in Cleveland or Westside 'burbs?

• HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Brown's Flowers?  http://www.brownsfloral.com/

I haven't used them personally (I'm doing silk bouquets myself) but a friend of mine used Brown's Flowers and they were beautiful.

Hope that helps!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't checked out Browns yet - Thank you!!
  • edited December 2011
    Brown's was recommended to me,  but I didn't even talk to them.  I used the same florist two of my cousins used- Jeanie at Petitti's in Avon.   They were fantastic!  I loved my flowers.  We took pictures first, and they held up in 80 degree weather quite well. One cousin got married 6 weeks after me (she booked them before I did, though), and her flowers were great as well.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    check out www.roses999andmore.com choose weddings tab to see samples of work then go visit their shop in strongsville and you will se why voted best florist in Ohio for 16 years straight or go to the ix center this weekend and see live 25 samples and meet the head designer in person
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards