Colorado

Best Aspen Ceremony and Reception Venues

Hi!  We are beginning to plan our destination wedding in Aspen.  Being from out-of-town and only going to Aspen once a year for a week is proving to be difficult to find the exact place we're looking for, so I'm hoping you can help.

We would like to get married in the winter and would like either a ranch or barn to rent for the ceremony.  And would like to have the reception at a local, lower-cost (realize it's an issue in Aspen) restaurant with room for dancing. 

Any ideas that you've found?  Thanks for you help!

Re: Best Aspen Ceremony and Reception Venues

• A girl I worked with got married at T Lazy 7 Ranch this past fall and it was beautiful but I have no idea what their prices are like.  http://www.tlazy7.com/

Are you set on the reception being in Aspen proper, or would you consider Snowmass Village?  The Artisan Restaurant in Snowmass Village (at the Stonebridge Inn) does weddings, might be a little more affordable than any of the Aspen restaurants and the food there is delicious.

I've lived in Snowmass Village for 11 years so I might be able to help with other questions you may have.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited March 2012
    I'm checking into a fall ceremony at the Little Nell.  You might look at them.  They have some reasonable packages....I'm on a budget myself.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards