Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Unique guestbook idea

So I was looking online and saw somewhere that instead of a usual guest book that someone had a football helmet as their guestbook...My FI LOVED that idea since he a lifetime Browns fan..and now I have been since we started dating...so it def. is special to both of us and his family would get a kick out of it...but there a part of me that is like ummm...anyone else thought of this or know someone who has?

Re: Unique guestbook idea

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen a football helmet, but something I saw and am considering is a cross-section of a tree trunk (since I'm having an outdoor wedding in the woods).  I personally don't like typical guest books (how often are you going to look back through it?) so I'd much rather have something I can put on display in my house.  I think a football helmet is an awesome idea, especially if it fits in with your personalities:)
  • Options
    nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that's a great idea! We are not doing a typical guest book either.  My FI's grandmother is making us little quilt squares for everyone to sign and then she is going to make it into a quilt for us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We talked to Rice Photography who will actually put your engagement picture ON a football and then you can have it as a guestbook for people to sign. We thought it was pretty awesome. We had looked at the Cleveland Browns Stadium for a reception, and we thought it would be pretty awesome if we had gone with that as our theme.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards