Hawaii

Question about wedding packages?

I want to get married on the beach in Hawaii  with just a small informal ceremony.  I would also like to have a luau afterwards for my friends and family (again small number).  Does anyone know who best to contact that could put this all together in a package?  I'd rather have it all in a package deal with one price.  I am undecided for the exact location in Hawaii - basically just want somewhere with a beach.  Also, I'd love for the package to include the hotel stay as well.  Please let me know if anyone knows a reasonably priced agency that has a good reputation in this and can put something like this together?

Re: Question about wedding packages?

• hrhone328hrhone328 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for something similar. I want to do the same type of thing. I've been looking at vacation rentals on my own and found a few that I'm going to check out, but if anyone responds with what you're looking for, that would be great too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure about all the islands but in terms of having wedding and luau package I think paradise cove offers one? They are on oahu.
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think a reputable wedding coordinator on any of the islands could help you set this up.  If you're looking at Maui, Deanna Nakamura at Precious Maui Weddings and Lori Lawrence at Tropical Maui Weddings both have been well-reviewed on this board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards