• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

WTF Wednesday!!

WTF??? more snow..... urrrgh!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday!!

• I had an interview today.  It went excellent.  Dressed up really nice, said all the right things, even KNOW the right people...but just got a call 2 hours afterwards and they offered it to someone else.  WTF?!?!?!?!?!
  • I am so sorry Kristy!!!  I hope you have better luck in the next one. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:8bd4def0-6a91-4c36-b1ee-7087a86a294ePost:76960524-f339-41f2-86c3-4a7d1f7a21a0">Re: WTF Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had an interview today.  It went excellent.  Dressed up really nice, said all the right things, even KNOW the right people...but just got a call 2 hours afterwards and they offered it to someone else.  WTF?!?!?!?!?!
    Posted by future-mrs[/QUOTE]

stay positive something will come up soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so sorry about the interview, its always a low blow when everything goes right and the job is offered to someone else.  Stay positive and something will come your way!

As to the snow, I completely agree.  I liked it at first but its starting to get a little out of control! :o(  

Have a good rest of your wednesday everyone!!!!
  • Sorry to hear about your interview like someone told me its just more practice for your perfect job you want when you have the right interview.

WTF do I have to be catching a cold now when I am trying to finish up everything before finals at school ugh!

Have a nice rest of the week ladies

• Sorry about the interview..that sucks better luck next time!

WTF -----I'm tired of working Laughing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:8bd4def0-6a91-4c36-b1ee-7087a86a294ePost:4cca5226-67e6-4407-bfca-d6df53e9909d">Re: WTF Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry to hear about your interview like someone told me its just more practice for your perfect job you want when you have the right interview. WTF do I have to be catching a cold now when I am trying to finish up everything before finals at school ugh! Have a nice rest of the week ladies
    Posted by nmfriend2006[/QUOTE]

feel better and good luck with finals
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Nikki,

I hope you feel better.  I got sick last week during midterm, and it was a nightmare. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_wtf-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:8bd4def0-6a91-4c36-b1ee-7087a86a294ePost:6b5b4491-faec-4c6c-a5d4-60c484a0acc1">Re: WTF Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry about the interview..that sucks better luck next time! WTF -----I'm tired of working
    Posted by Kee0425[/QUOTE]

Me too, I need a nice long vacation!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards