New York-Upstate

CNY Cake Vendors

Hi Everyone :)

I'm getting married next October and I wanted to know who the best cake vendors are in the area for a reasonable price.  I have about 175 guests that I'm aiming to feed and I was looking (if possible) to have a cake for about $500 (even though all prices have gone up these days) and be of great quality! Thank you :)

p.s. How do I insert my ticker so that it will show up whenever I reply to a post or start a new one?

Re: CNY Cake Vendors

• krisstyk1224krisstyk1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Believe it or not try wegmans.!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bennyswoman4Bennyswoman4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you :) Although I heard they don't do delivery!
  • edited December 2011
    actually wegmans doesnt do wedding cakes - i looked when I was getting married.

As for cakes, I used Bella Bakery in Baldwinsville - I didnt do a traditional cake though, I did a small tow tiered cake for us to cut at the wedding and a top to save, and then cupckaes for all the guests... the total came out to under $300 - we had 110 guests, and ordered 120 cupcakes... and the cupcakes were a hit - the guests loved them... I have pictures if you want to see email me at vpshires at gmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    Pascale's Bakehouse was great and the prices were very reasonable last year when I got married!  We did a lemon chiffon cake with marscapone filling and traditional vanilla buttercream frosting...it was soooo delicious!!  Maria was great to work with also!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards