Washington-Seattle

Looking for a Photographer?

Hi ladies!

I don't live in Oregon anymore but I am originally from Portland. My friend Becky is a photographer and her photo's are amazing. If anyone is looking for a photographer to photograph their wedding I would be happy to connect you to Becky. Here is her website if you'd like to check out her portfolio.

www.themoonlightimages.com

I love her work and I plan on using her on my big day!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Looking for a Photographer?

• edited December 2011
    Yikes!  She totally looks amature...  Direct flash, bad angles, out of focus images.  You should tell her to practice until she's good.  Then you can pimp her out on the Knot. :)  Cheers!
  • edited December 2011
    I know everyone wants to cash on emotional events like weddings, but your friend isn't experienced enough hon! I take better pictures with my iphone!
  • irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You realize Seattle is in Washington, not Oregon, right? Seattle has many amazing photographers, so I'm not sure why someone would want to work with a photographer who lives all the way down in Portland.
  • MrsFreerksenMrsFreerksen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate to agree with negativity, but your friend's photographs are 95% horrible. I myself am a photographer, and I'm pretty sure that my 4 year old son has gotten better shots with my camera than your friend has. People actually pay for those?

If anyone is interested in seeing my portfolio, let me know. A good deal of it was lost while I was in Iraq, but I do still have some photos from 2009.

tamara.marsh@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah - it's better for you to pimp yourself out.  Nice.  NOT!

Give me a break...
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i find this thread all sorts of hilarious....
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards