Nevada-Las Vegas

big day nightmares??

any1 else having nightmares? i've had about 4 that i can remember, everytime im just not ready.. my makeup isnt done, my hair is a mess , and all my guests are late. at silver sky chapel they will start with or without your guests i think that worries me. and regarding the hair and makeup maybe i will feel better if we do a trial run now?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: big day nightmares??

• Lol, I've had a couple of very similar dreams as well! Don't worry, everything will be fine! Do a hair trial now if you wish, but are you having one when you get to Vegas? I'm doing my trial the night before my wedding and although I'm uncertain about what I want to do with my hair, I don't want to pay for a hair trial here too. I trust the reviews that have been posted about my lady so I will leave my hair in her capable hands :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been having the same problem.  One time a girlfriend was wearing my wedding dress, in another they didn't have our food for the reception, and the most recent one was my daughters and I running late.

If a trial is not going to put you out some serious cash, I would highly recommend it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The only nightmare I had was where I dreamed I forgot to order the cake and I was running up and down the Strip and running through traffic trying to find a cake.  Eventually we just cake out of our plans altogether (not because of the nightmare though - we're just not big fans and there will already be so much food).

I think that if hair and and make up are something you're worried about, the trial would be worth it.  Although, I don't think I'd book one with a different HMUA.  I have a trial book with Harmony two days before my wedding.  I'm completely clueless on what I want my hair to look like (especially since I chopped off like afoot and a half of length last month), so I figure it'll be a good opportunity for Harmony and I to figure it out. 
  • funny stories thanks for sharing, im glad some of us are on the same boat. i dont think im stressing or not completing tasks its just its the biggest day of our lives we just want it to be perfect. the good thing is a family friend is doing my hair & makeup so im sure she wouldnt mind doing a trial one night. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aww I have only had one nightmare, but I have over a year until my wedding and anticipate many more! In mine the chapel was running over taking our photos and we were holding up the following weddings which was stressing me out, very weird thing to have a nightmare about!

But yes, get a trial to settle your anxiety.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards