Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Orange Tree Golf Resort

Hello!  We booked our wedding and reception at Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale in January.  The wedding is this fall. Apparently the catering manager quit a few weeks ago.  We went in tonight to meet the new coordinator.  We were informed the catering team (Fabulous Foods) and cake makers (Honeymoon Suites) had 'quit' the Orange Tree and were no longer servicing them .  I was mad nobody told me!  Anyways it is too late to back out, has anyone had a wedding there recently?

Thank you!

Re: Orange Tree Golf Resort

• Options
    I'd find out who the new people are ASAP. You may have some leverage because if the new vendors aren't comparable-HoneyMoon Sweets is one the best bakeries in the Valley-you may be able to book them separately or get a discount or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A friend had booked there for a Mitzvah, same exact problems. He got his money back and booked elsewhere. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_orange-tree-golf-resort-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:33e72999-1872-44e4-9e36-32aad71ad59bPost:9d0fa399-e08e-4437-a710-d81ce99e162a">Orange Tree Golf Resort</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  We booked our wedding and reception at Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale in January.  The wedding is this fall. Apparently the catering manager quit a few weeks ago.  We went in tonight to meet the new coordinator.  We were informed the catering team (Fabulous Foods) and cake makers (Honeymoon Suites) had 'quit' the Orange Tree and were no longer servicing them .  I was mad nobody told me!  Anyways it is too late to back out, has anyone had a wedding there recently? Thank you!
    Posted by kellivessell[/QUOTE]

. Hi there....I was very close to booking with them....went in to provide my deposit n found out Lynn was gone....they put me in contact with the new lady....it was three weeks of going back and forth....finally met with her to find she increased my contract by $6,000. They out priced themselves....i would rather go back to The Princess for the new quote....also I had a bad vibe about Debbie. Very unprofessional to say...I'm not worried about filling your date for I will....I've recently signed with a new venue and see it as a blessing in disguise. I'm a professional designer n write contracts for a year to several years out....her lactions were disgraceful!! I wish you luck....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards