Nevada-Las Vegas

Question for Wynn brides

Who was/is your wedding consultant?
I am having trouble getting in touch with my wedding consultant and was wondering if I should work with someone else instead. I emailed her with some basic questions and to set up a date to come see the salon, but she is not getting back to me.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question for Wynn brides

• edited December 2011
    Cabriole was mine, Amanda is her assistant. Can't say enough about them, but I also dealt with Angela in the early stages of the planning and she was wonderful too.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also working with Cabriole and Amanda.  I find that as long as I copy both of them on the email I usually get a response within 24 hours.  They have both been fantastic so far and very responsive.  I also got to meet with Amanda in person on my scouting trip and she is so sweet and energetic.  She has also been very patient with all of my annoying questions.

Keep in mind that on Friday and Saturday the Wynn is often booked solid for weddings, so if you email on those days you may not get a response until the following Monday or Tuesday.

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Ann Marie was mine... totally heart that woman!
    Ditto on what everyone says, Weekends are so busy especially holidays ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had Cabriole, she was amazing
  • thatxogirlthatxogirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Laquitta. I haven't heard from her since I put down our deposit (4 months ago) but I just received an email from our officiant, so I guess she hasn't forgotten about us..

Slight hijack - when did you all start discussing/figuring out florals?
  • edited December 2011

Thatxogirl-
    I went on a scouting trip in late October.  My ceremony is late April.  After looking at the chapel, I went and looked at books they had on site of some floral examples.  We are doing hurricane glasses with roses and candels for the alter space.  They are pretty accomodating and can always send pics, so if you have an idea of what you want, I am sure they will send you some examples of things they have done in the past.  Their floral is quite amazing and extensive, so the better picture you can give the better.

• edited December 2011
    Let us assist you in making a wedding memory that will stay in your heart forever.

Transportation for individuals or groups of all sizes.

We like to make your commitment of a life time transition from a smooth professional transportation experience to the memory of a lifetime.

We do all the work on your special day so that you can get the special attention and service that you deserve.

Las Vegas Party Buses  Lic. CPCN 2111 has the most ELITE FLEET OF PARTY BUSES

Call Jai @ Las Vegas Party Puses 702-506-4504

Email Jai@LasVegasPartyBuses.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards