Arizona-Phoenix

What Phoenix area wedding reception venues would you recommend?

My boyfriend and I are getting married in the Phoenix area and we are having the hardest time finding a venue for our reception! The wedding is going to be in January so we want to keep it inside in case it gets cold. We need enough space for tables, dancing space, and the usual stuff but we don't have a lot of money... like hardly any. So it has to be cheap. We don't need a caterer or anything like that... Just a venue with space.

Do you guys have any recommendations for reception venues in the Phoenix area (Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Peoria, etc.)?

Re: What Phoenix area wedding reception venues would you recommend?

• linder53linder53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Hillcrest Golf Club in Sun City West.  VERY reasonable and easy to work with.
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests are you inviting?
  • edited December 2011

January can be cold but if you rent some heaters which are not very expensive it could be fine. The venue I am getting married at is outdoors and has a little indoors as well. It is a house on 15 acres and the wedding would be on the 4000sf patio. it is so beautiful but most importantly it is really affordable.  If you would like some info shoot me an email. Golfin2good4u@yahoo.com.

• missasweetmissasweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say try the Arizona Golf Resort. It is in Mesa on Broadway and Power. It is a beautiful location. This is where I am getting married next February. They have a place to do the wedding inside as well. The price was very reasonable.
    This is there website. Stacey who works there is amazing!!!

http://www.arizonagolfresort.com/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=PPC2p&DCSext.ppc_kw=arizona+golf+resort&ppc_ac=Brand&ppc_ag=Brand+Exact+Match&ppc_mt=Exact
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_phoenix-area-wedding-reception-venues-would-recommend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:161191e9-bd88-4c7e-a2bb-cab291b5ef2ePost:05e2b614-16a9-46f1-8bcb-f55526fe8185">Re: What Phoenix area wedding reception venues would you recommend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would say try the Arizona Golf Resort. It is in Mesa on Broadway and Power. It is a beautiful location. This is where I am getting married next February. They have a place to do the wedding inside as well. The price was very reasonable. This is there website. Stacey who works there is amazing!!! <a href="http://www.arizonagolfresort.com/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=PPC2p&DCSext.ppc_kw=arizona+golf+resort&ppc_ac=Brand&ppc_ag=Brand+Exact+Match&ppc_mt=Exact" rel='nofollow'>http://www.arizonagolfresort.com/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=PPC2p&DCSext.ppc_kw=arizona+golf+resort&ppc_ac=Brand&ppc_ag=Brand+Exact+Match&ppc_mt=Exact</a>
    Posted by missasweet[/QUOTE]

This is where I am getting married also!
    Anniversary
  • BBreezy75BBreezy75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Tre Bella in Mesa. They are super inexpensive if you decide on one of their packages. Also if you pick a Mon-Thurs it's 25% off. We are getting married there March of next year! Gorgeous venue if your guest list is 171 or under.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Tre Bella!  My fiance and I are getting married there, it's gorgeous, affordable, and they have been extremely nice and helpful with everything.
  • missasweetmissasweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I feel in love with the Arizona Golf Resort and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I could totally see myself getting married there. I see you are getting married there this November.. are you doing the ceremony there as well?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards