New Jersey

SEASONS (Washington Twsp, NJ) - Any problems with wedding overlap?

Hi all!  I'm newly engaged, and looking at venues in Northern NJ, Rockland County, and Westchester.  So far, Seasons in Washington Township, NJ is really a stand-out!!!
I have heard wonderful things about it, and it seems to be a favorite here!

My main concern is about running into people from other weddings - either the wedding that is happening simultaneously with mine, or the wedding that is coming in *after* mine (we're looking at a daytime Saturday).

I'd really love to hear what your experience was.

Re: SEASONS (Washington Twsp, NJ) - Any problems with wedding overlap?

• Hi!  My wedding is there next month!  I had the same initial concerns but they told me they do absolutely everything to keep the brides from ever seeing eachother and the parties separate.  All of their staff is mic'ed so they are in constant communication bringing brides outside and such.  

I am also having a Saturday daytime wedding so PM me if you have any questions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got married there a few weeks ago, it was absolutely amazing!!!!!! They stagger the weddings an hour between each other so the parties don't conflict. I never saw the other bride!!! I highly recommend having it there!!
  • My cousin had her reception at the Seasons last year and I honestly didn't know there was another wedding at the same time until someone told me the next day!
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StarlernightStarlernight member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_seasons-washington-twsp-nj-any-problems-with-2-simultaneous-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ce869628-0512-458c-bf70-fb22e1a928b7Post:37b3b78b-a68f-4f53-bfea-227b44bf8c37">Re:SEASONS Washington Twsp, NJ Any problems with 2 simultaneous weddings?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got married there a few weeks ago, it was absolutely amazing!!!!!! They stagger the weddings an hour between each other so the parties don't conflict. I never saw the other bride!!! I highly recommend having it there!!
    Posted by cdelrio10[/QUOTE]

That is great to know!  :)
    Was yours a daytime wedding as well?  because I'm also concerned about any overlap with the evening wedding folks getting there to prep/primp and take pictures, and running into them...  OR being rushed out because of them!
  • I had my first wedding there and it was a fabulous time. I didn't run into the wedding before mine and didnt make contact really with the sweet 16 down stairs unless I went downstairs to go outside. It wasn't an issue and would have my wedding there again if I could! You will love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards