California-Inland Empire

IE Engagement Picture Locations

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering if anyone has any good engagement pic locations.  Thanks in advance.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IE Engagement Picture Locations

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did downtown redlands and i did university of redlands. amazing! another cool spot is downtown riverside. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting.  Those are good ideas.  Do people do E-pics at the Mission Inn or can you not shoot there if you aren't getting married there.  Would you happen to have any good recommendations for a photographer?  Thanks.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes mission inn is a good idea. i reccommend tom heron of redlands or michael s kelly, or caroline with ica photography.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Desi and Happy Wedding Day!!!!!   :-)

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    edited December 2011
    You can shoot around the Mission Inn, but there is a photography fee if you shoot inside. It's an outrageous fee, so don't get your hopes up for the inside.
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • ajcx1021ajcx1021 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My brother had pics done at Chaffey High school in Ontario that look amazing. The building's are Vintage looking and very beautiful.

The Future Mrs. Gorgas
    edited December 2011
    So funny, I graduated from Chaffey.  I never even thought about that but I can definitely see how that would look nice.  Thanks for the suggestion.

• edited December 2011
    I took my E-pics in downtown Claremont. They turned out gorgeous!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • bhenry04bhenry04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The area near university of Redlands is beautiful!! The kimberly Crest House and Gardens is another nice spot in Redlands!
  • edited November 2012
    Hi ladies ~ This was a great post to find. I love the "Community" feature of theknot.com. You may not be logging onto theknot regularly given your wedding dates, but just in case let me add a "Hello to you all and my soror Sophia1913" :-)

B and I are newly engaged, we're out of state, but will be getting married back in my hometown in the IE on Aug 3, 2013!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards