New Hampshire

Need a shower venue

I am looking for somewhere to host a bridal shower.  I come from a big family who loves to cook so trying to possibly find places where I can bring my own food.  Any ideas in Southern NH---Salem, Nashua areas or right over the border in MA?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need a shower venue

• edited December 2011

Ive been to bridal showers at the Elks Club (i think in Nashua) and VFW..they're super cheap, very big rooms and you can decorate them a lot. You also can bring all your own food which is awesome. The only thing is alcohol which they provide at a bar if you want but that is also extremely cheap. I also went to a baby shower at the Yard in Manchester-I think they brought their own food and it was in a really nice big room.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My engagement party brunch was at Jackson's in Methuen. I've also been to a bridal shower there. They have a lovely function space on the top floor of their restaurant looking out at the river. They have a bar in the space as well. I'm pretty sure (although not positive) that you're able to bring your own food. I highly recommend them!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tupelo Music Hall is the only one I know of.

There is also a function hall in Derry.  I dont know the name of it though.  Its right off of Broadway near the Pub.
  • CaliroomCaliroom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the california room in Hudson nh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards