New Mexico

Where did you get/ are you getting...

INVITATIONS and other stationery??  I have searched, in the little free time I have, for invitations that just stand out to me and my wedding "vibe".  I think there are soooo many places out there to get this stationery, a very important part in my book, and was just wanting to get some new ideas.  DId you get them online, if so what website?? Or, did you go to a shop in ABQ/ Santa Fe, if so which one??

Thanks guys, I am so looking forward to choosing this aspect!!

Re: Where did you get/ are you getting...

• edited December 2011
    It kind of depends on how much you want to spend.  I didn't want to spend that much because you add almost $1 to each invite with postage.  Locally I would look at pennysmiths on rio grande or i have gotten personal stationary from greetings, etc on menual.  pennysmiths is super expensive but greetings isn't too bad. I got my invites fromt he Brides line at michaels.  good luck!
  • BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Brides invites from Michael's as well (50% coupons rock!).
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Michaels and it only cost me 40 dollars for all of them!!!  They are DIY and so pretty!! Good Luck!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from mygatsby.com. They are done in linen and I love love love them!
    Anniversary
  • xtina01xtina01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party City surprisingly has a great selection!  You can custom design your invitations and order through them...very affordable as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I finally found my invitations at this one great little store on Eubank and Montgomery its called Gatherings. They have tons of options to choose from, the people are nice and helpful and no matter what your budget is they can help you find what you are looking for.  i would recommend that place!!
  • BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had orginally thought about getting them from indianweddingcards.com which has a huge, pretty inexpensive selection and a lot of non-Indian cards and invites. If you do use them, ask them not to print their names on the back (tell them that you'll tell people about them).
  • izzopamelaizzopamela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try 123print.com.  I ordered my STD, invitations, and programs there.  Great quality and even better prices. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards