Not Engaged Yet

"C" is for "Kookie!!"

I'm sitting at lunch with my co-worker and she checks her FB and then has me read one of her "relatives" status...

"Sooo iiM HoMee BoReD WHiiLee Myy HuBBiiee Bryan Kool Yocum iiS att WoRK !! ii KaNtt Waiitt 4 HiiM 2 KoMee HoMee Soo ii KuD KuDDLee w| HiiM !! oN aNotHeR Notee ii FeeL LiiKee SHiitt !! tHiiS KoLD WoNtt Go aWayy !!! HMU"

I thought you guys would enjoy it... LOL 

Feel free to explain to me what the chick's issue with the letter "C" is?? and does anyone have any clue what HMU is???? anyone?? lol

Re: "C" is for "Kookie!!"

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What language is that?  It's not one I've ever seen before?
  • edited December 2011

HOT MUSTY UNDERARMS!! that's great!! LML (which I just found out is Laughing Mad Loud!!)

@ Elle - I think it's called 'MommyDoesntLoveMe".... It's used by illiterate 17 year olds whose Mommy doesn't love them enough to teach them how to speak English!

• edited December 2011
    ..........my head asplode

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ouch.

This makes my hope for mankind almost disappear.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I legit have a headache from reading that.  I will never understand why people think typing like this makes them look cool.  It makes you look poorly educated.  If you think being poorly educated is something to boast about, well, that's another matter.
  • KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally I think the letter C is unnecessary, that doesn't mean I refuse to use it though.
  • edited December 2011

My head is still throbbing from it... She's not the only person I know that does it... and I really would like to know when they grow out of it because I know another girl who does it and she's in her late 20's... "REALLY!? and you wonder why you don't have a job?" ::rolls eyes::

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeeeeahhhh I've never seen anyone on my friends list post anything like this, and if they did, I'd hide their statuses. Okay, maybe a couple times, some of the younger (like 16) people. But even their statuses have grown up.
  • edited December 2011
    This is interesting because one of my old friends from high school added me on FB recentlly and here are a couple of her recent status updates. (Oh and she IMed me the other day via FB chat, and I told her I had to go. I couldn't understand the "language" LOL)

"AT THE HOSPITAL WIT MY MAMA! STACIA AND ZYNNE GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT BUT THEY ARE A OK! I ASK ZYNNE WHA HAPPEN, SHE SAYS 2 GURLZ PUSH MY MOMMY CAR AND BURMP THE HORN AND I ASK WHA U DID, AND SHE SAYS "NUTTEN" NOW MIND UR BIZNESS! ONLY MY NIECE! LMAO!"

"WHY DA HEll iMA DA lAST PERSON 2 KNO DAT UR ASS iS PREGNANT & U NO HOW ii FOUND OUT 4RM TiARA  iM MAD AT DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GOT MY ANGER FACE ON)"

You get the idea... plus what's with all the caps??

EDIT: I don't know why my post is SOOOOO big!!?? Sorry ladies.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OMG my worst fears were realized in that last post. These people are procreating!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

My friend's 14 year old niece posted this:

alll these bitches is my sonsss_& ima go nd get some bibs for em;a couple formulas;pretty lil lids for em; if i had a di*k i would pull it outt & piss on em(:

and her MOTHER is one of the people who "Liked" this status! really?? I would break my daughters fingers if she posted something like this...

the problem is that no one ever says "wow, you illiterate jerk! try learning how to spell!!" I think I might start! lol I have said things a little more subtle like "Um, is that English?" but I always seem to get a LOL like I'm joking.... SMH!!

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my. Maybe her C key is broken and her I key sticks??

That, or she's a komplete iidiiot.
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I kNoW a GiIrL wHo DoEs ThIiS aNdD sHe IiS 23.

Drives me NUTS!
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_c-kookie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:535b0da2-3ae7-429c-bb1a-a1640692eae5Post:c6cb9502-3056-45d1-9c09-11c47e1a71a4">Re: "C" is for "Kookie!!"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my. Maybe her C key is broken and her I key sticks?? That, or <strong>she's a komplete iidiiot.
    </strong>Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I'm gonna go with THIS!
  • edited December 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reading stuff like that makes my head hurt.  Morons.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011

Oceana - I LOVE that!

Truthfully, I deleted a lot of people for this reason and others I just hide their wall posts... it's annoying...

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_c-kookie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:535b0da2-3ae7-429c-bb1a-a1640692eae5Post:eb03d600-2c1f-49bd-b5b3-a8f29521566a">Re: "C" is for "Kookie!!"</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kNoW a GiIrL wHo DoEs ThIiS aNdD sHe IiS 23. Drives me NUTS!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention this, too!  I have a facebook friend who is 26 and EVERY WORD on her facebook profile does the alternating caps thing.  Such a headache to read.
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do Big Brothers Big Sisters, and my "little" is 16 years old, and she's got an 18 year old sister who I've also become close with.  I'm FB friends with both of them, and have spoken to them both about their how there's nothing keeping them from succeeding except themselves - how you write and speak and what you wear is how you portray yourself.  It is important to speak clearly, in plain English, and to dress neatly.  You don't have to be stuffy or formal, and you don't have to buy expensive clothing, but doing these 3 things can really make or break a first impression.  And first impressions are invaluable.

Both girls have started typing properly on FB, and even joke sometimes by posting something like, "Is that correct grammar, Cate?" as a comment under their statuses.

I've defriended people for less.  I don't want to be associated with people who present themselves so poorly - it not only reflects poorly on them but on others who are friends with someone who presents themselves so ignorantly.

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_c-kookie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:535b0da2-3ae7-429c-bb1a-a1640692eae5Post:61d399b0-df87-4903-9f16-e4ca8aef9664">Re: "C" is for "Kookie!!"</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do Big Brothers Big Sisters, and my "little" is 16 years old, and she's got an 18 year old sister who I've also become close with.  I'm FB friends with both of them, and have spoken to them both about their how there's nothing keeping them from succeeding except themselves - how you write and speak and what you wear is how you portray yourself.  It is important to speak clearly, in plain English, and to dress neatly.  You don't have to be stuffy or formal, and you don't have to buy expensive clothing, but doing these 3 things can really make or break a first impression.  And first impressions are invaluable. Both girls have started typing properly on FB, and even joke sometimes by posting something like, "Is that correct grammar, Cate?" as a comment under their statuses. I've defriended people for less.  <strong>I don't want to be associated with people who present themselves so poorly - it not only reflects poorly on them but on others who are friends with someone who presents themselves so ignorantly.
    </strong>Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Amen!!  I might post this as my status when I delete the next set of people from my FB!!

Also, kudos for being a "Big Sister". I've been considering doing that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards