Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Hand delivery

I'm going to 2 big family get togethers next month. My mother insists that I should hand out my STDs during the reunions to save money on postage. I keep thinking that this would look tacky or grabby. Is this a good idea?
Photobucket

Re: Hand delivery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Everytime I hand out (thank yous, invites etc.) I also find singles one ages later that I randomly put somewhere when I thought I would run into ppl. I would play it safe and just mail them out all at once and be done.

My cousin handed out her STDs and I assume she found everyone or mailed them I just never can :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't hand them out. If I were at a family get together and someone handed me a STD, chances are it wouldn't be put on the fridge or in a safe place, I would lose it from the car to the house or forget it at the house I was at. When I open my mail and receive invites/STDs, they go right on the fridge and I never lose them.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. I didn't think it would be a good plan. Just wanted some affirmation.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards