Hawaii

Tons Of Photos!

Hi all, I posted a link a few days ago to my photographer's site with our highlight pictures but now that I have all the photos I've posted most of them on facebook - here are the links if anyone's interested :)

IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tons Of Photos!

• edited December 2011

Thank you so much for sharing. Those are some of the most amazing photos I have ever seen. You two are beaming. I love the picture of the dress hanging on the palm tree. Were you staying close to the beach? Did they just take the dress to take that picture? I would love to know :) Amazing day, amazing wedding, and you are simply gorgeous.

• breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing :) I sent you a request on FB too.
  • Taina747Taina747 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photos look fantastic!!  I'm having my reception at Gannon's too in their lower lawn.  How long was the party?  Did you have a lot of time to dance? 
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, these are gorgeous photos!!  Your photog is so talented.  :)  Love all the details and you both look beautiful!  Loving the killer heels.  :)

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You are gorgeous.  The photos are beautiful and I absolutely got excited to be planning my wedding now!  Thank you for sharing. 
  • FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures! You both looked wonderful. We are working with Gannon's right now to finalize our deposit and booking. Same colors also but I think I may use more tangerine/orange.  I was also wondering if you used their sound system or the dj?
  • edited December 2011
    Aww love em!! I love that your bridesmaids dresses were hot pink, mine are similar. I think the bridesmaids flowers were SO pretty too! The whole day looks so picture perfect! You definitely scored with all the beautiful shots your photographer captured.
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are beautiful photos! You looked amazing, I loved your makeup! You guys looked like you had so much fun!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know everyone has already said it but - wow - stunning!

• edited December 2011
    Love!!! These are amazing. They make me so excited for my wedding. I have so many more ideas now :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the photo love, my photographer did such an amazing job!!

For the dress shot question - we stayed at The Mana Kai Maui which is right on Keawakapu beach so my photographer took my dress downstairs, took the pics, then brought it back up to me :)

For the girls having their receptions at Gannon's - our cocktail hour was 6:15pm-7pm, reception 7pm-10pm.  Normally you can't have "fun" music until 9pm but we lucked out and had the place to ourselves as the restaurant had been closed down for the night as a back up location for a private party so we weren't held to any specific times.  I do wish we could have kept going past 10pm though because we were having so much fun!  One thing - the wind just stopped at night so it was really warm and humid at the reception, I was soaked in sweat by the end of the night - but I already had my pictures so I didn't care too much haha. As far as sound system we went with a DJ and it was great!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pics were great and thank you for the answers. Talked to Susan today and booked for next June. We are beyond excited. 
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on booking FS, I know your wedding will be gorgeous because you can't go wrong with that location!! :D

If you and Taina have any questions about Gannon's feel free to contact me, there weren't many Gannon's brides when I was planning which was frustrating so I'm happy to help now!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • memegracememegrace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I absolutely LOVE your pics!!  Gorgeous.  I had a few questions on the other thread of your posted pics!!  thanks so much sharing!

meme
  • SunshinyLeesSunshinyLees member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are amazing!!! Where did  you get your bridesmaids dresses from? They are probably the nicest ones I've seen!! Love!! Also are your girls wearing real plumerias in their hair? Thanks so much for sharing your pics and congratulations!!;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards