Not Engaged Yet

Oh Tuesdays

Hey guys! I'm sure some of you probably remember me. I'm a lurker now on the boards after BF and I broke up about a month ago. And now I'm just enjoying my summer, working 2 jobs and preparing for my final year in college!

How is everyone this Tuesday morning/almost afternoon?

Re: Oh Tuesdays

• Hows everything working out? 

I hate Tuesdays, esp today. If I wasn't trying to make sure I can fit into some dresses id probably go out for tacos and two for one margaritas since thats the special at our local mexican joint.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:008d98ee-aa1b-410e-b52b-a39bb9c8009bPost:4b442435-f6f7-45e3-a180-953e95beef34">Re: Oh Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hows everything working out?  I hate Tuesdays, esp today. If I wasn't trying to make sure I can fit into some dresses id probably go out for tacos and two for one margaritas since thats the special at our local mexican joint.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

<div>Everything is working out ok actually. I'm feeling tons better. I've gotten over that "omg he's gone" and actually realized all the issues in my past relationship and moved on. I just got back from spending a weekend in NYC with my siblings. My sister is close to being engaged! (possible future BIL emailed ME pictures of rings for input! They've been together almost 8 years.) </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm working from home today rather than commuting so the only food is whatever is in the house which can be a good thing for diets! Maybe grab a Mexican like salad?</div>
  • edited June 2012
    I'm at my desk...with an enormous stack of papers in front of me.  And I don't wanna have to sift through it all.

But FI and I are doing our tasting with the caterer tonight.  YAY!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:008d98ee-aa1b-410e-b52b-a39bb9c8009bPost:0c8a9b01-968a-4af5-87c5-82c71f168299">Re: Oh Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm at my desk...with an enormous stack of papers in front of me.  And I don't wanna have to sift through it all. But FI and I are doing our tasting with the caterer tonight.  YAY!
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div>yummy! That's exciting. :)</div>
  • Oh have fun at the caterer tonight Shoes!!

I've been in a blah mood today.  I have so much work to do today, I don't feel like doing any of it. I really need a day or two off of work.  The last day off of work I took, besides scheduled holidays was my vacation in March.  I'm trying to be careful with my days off since we have so much to do this year.  Sorry I don't mean to be whining here.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:008d98ee-aa1b-410e-b52b-a39bb9c8009bPost:fa35be8d-b9d4-48d7-9994-ccbcc66fde1f">Re: Oh Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh have fun at the caterer tonight Shoes!! I've been in a blah mood today.  I have so much work to do today, I don't feel like doing any of it. I really need a day or two off of work.  The last day off of work I took, besides scheduled holidays was my vacation in March.  I'm trying to be careful with my days off since we have so much to do this year.  Sorry I don't mean to be whining here.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>it's ok to whine! Kind of made this thread as a whining/catch up thread. I don't know how you're still going without a vacation since March.</div>
  • I have a few days off in August and a few off again in September.  I'm going crazy though.... I may need a sick day real soon.

Anniversary

•  This whole weeks sucks and it's only tuesday. blech. somewhere between leaving home for job number one and getting to job number two i lost my wallet. i never carry cash but of course this time i had two full paychecks from job number two that I was going to deposit today. nothing like working for nothing for half a month. and my dad is getting all the detailed testing done after being diagnosed with prostate cancer last week. so that's great. and i'm hormonal. did i mention i'm hormonal?? gahh. sorry everybody, for the complaints. i really just want to go back to bed.
    good luck with the caterer, shoes

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good luck with your last year of college!

Shoes - what kinds of foods will you be tasting?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just want a huge chocolate bar.....

Anniversary

• Tuesdays are seriously the worst. Apparently it's also the worst day for your car to be made on - most lemons are made on Tuesdays (fun fact from my Toyota manufacturing friend). 

I've been working on a paper for almost 4 hours straight. But I'm almost done. Thank God. Because then I have a midterm to study for and another paper to write :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:008d98ee-aa1b-410e-b52b-a39bb9c8009bPost:1ca3a397-dc64-4f33-b3f6-63535152cd22">Re: Oh Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tuesdays are seriously the worst. Apparently it's also the worst day for your car to be made on - most lemons are made on Tuesdays (fun fact from my Toyota manufacturing friend).  I've been working on a paper for almost 4 hours straight. But I'm almost done. Thank God. Because then I have a midterm to study for and another paper to write :/
    Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

<div>Why Tuesdays for the cars?</div>
  • My day isn't too terrible. Outside of the fact I'm in Workers' Comp Audit hellllllll. My florescent lights in my office flicker and they have been causing terrible migraines.

So I'm slightly cranky.

But tomorrow is halfway through the week, right?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:008d98ee-aa1b-410e-b52b-a39bb9c8009bPost:1d63b86e-3c58-47ba-a2ff-d53786d4096f">Re: Oh Tuesdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Tuesdays : Why Tuesdays for the cars?
    Posted by somethingsilver[/QUOTE]

<div>Because no one likes Tuesday! Seriously. You're tired after Monday, but it's still really far from the weekend. It's just a bad day for manufacturing I guess. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards