Georgia-Atlanta

QOTD 11/19/10

Well, today the new Harry Potter comes out but I won't be seeing it because I'm still working up in NC. Grrr. OH well, on to the question!

What is/was the most stressful part of your wedding?

For me, it is most definitely doing the immigration paperwork for the fiance visa. Next to that, everything should be a breeze.

Re: QOTD 11/19/10

• kxhamiltonkxhamilton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nothing has been too stressful, I guess maybe my family.

• TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Setting the budget was stressful.
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dealing with his mother his sooooo stressful. She is uber controlling and her and I have "exchanged words" on a few occasions. ::Sigh::
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-111910?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:5e6b6bad-46aa-4e5c-8be0-500727d38ac8Post:20125b94-08d8-46ce-9dfb-4043b9a7d1bb">Re: QOTD 11/19/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dealing with his mother his sooooo stressful. She is uber controlling and her and I have "exchanged words" on a few occasions. ::Sigh::
    Posted by My_Matt[/QUOTE]

I'm double lucky on that count. First off, his mom is really laid back and hands off and she and I get along great. And secondly, if we didn't get along great, she lives in England : p
  • dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far, setting and sticking to the budget has been the most stressful.  
  • edited December 2011
    I'm way-super-late, but... Deciding on a guest list SIZE has been annoying. He is more "let's invite anyone and everyone who might want to come." I am not so liberal. lol.

I much prefer 50-75 people. Not every single person that congratulates us or invited us to theirs or is his second cousin that he's met like twice. I exaggerate, but barely. :o
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FMIL, for sure.  It's like she's planning her own wedding.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards